Quick Question Thread

As tempting as it is, flare guns would be a bad bad idea

I just want to get hold of 2 red handheld flares, so when i go to T in The Park, my Kane costume will look even more amusing

Here you go, 2x Red Hand Flares. £7.99 - http://www.safety-marine.co.uk/Distress-Flares/P3208S11/Ikaros-MCA-approved-Red-Hand-Flare-(2-Pk)-Ikaros.htm

Am moving flat over the coming days and just wondering what I have to do to get my Sky sorted in the new flat? I was away for the past 10 days and none of my flatmates thought about it so now am busy packing and trying to get other things sorted!

When viewing this website I was getting a simpler version of it on my iPhone(without sigs and whatnot), but now it's went onto the proper set up of the website.

How do I get it back?

When viewing this website I was getting a simpler version of it on my iPhone(without sigs and whatnot), but now it's went onto the proper set up of the website.

How do I get it back?

Try going to the bottom of the page where you should see a box to the left of one which says "English". "Click" that box then select "Mobile Lo-Fi".

Try going to the bottom of the page where you should see a box to the left of one which says "English". "Click" that box then select "Mobile Lo-Fi".

Na that's not it.