Quick Question Thread

You surely must get them somewhere, but im pretty sure if youre a tourist in Barcelona they won't be too bothered. Theyre not that mental, are they?

Hmm. I have been lead to believe that you're probably better off speaking English than Castilian Spanish.

And yes, I would have thought you would get them somewhere, but I can't find any. Hence the question.

Hmm. I have been lead to believe that you're probably better off speaking English than Castilian Spanish.

And yes, I would have thought you would get them somewhere, but I can't find any. Hence the question.

To be honest I don't think they are that bothered. If you were going to the Basque country that would probably be different. I tried a few phrases in Spanish when I was there a few years ago and nobody seemed to be that upset. They will probably realise that you are a tourist and take that into consideration as well.

Anyway, there was a CD called colloquial Catalan lying on a desk at my work today. So such things do exist.

Bit of a co-incidence!

I've decided to make it a mission of visiting every ground in the Scottish leagues down to the Third Division before I graduate.

Question is, can someone give me pointers as to the nearest football teams to the Dundee area? Thanks.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Da Vinci Snob. I read the Da Vinci Code and enjoyed it, and I was really impressed with the latest one, The Lost Symbol or whatever it's called. I just couldn't get into the Digital Fortress at all.

Swapping all the religious/masonic stuff for algorithms and encoding just didn't do it for me at all.

I've enjoyed all Brown's books so far. I liked the Digital Fortress because of the algorithms and encoding stuff, Maybe it's because I work in IT and am interested in that sort of stuff.

I've just bought The Lost Symbol so am looking forward to reading it.

What are the purple bins for?

Glass recycling, just being rolled out now.

Don't see anything online to link to, but I got a leaflet through the door last week.

Pain in the ass, because I custom built a bin shelter years ago to accommodate my three wheelies.

I recycle my glass in a separate tub anyway but there ain't room for a 4th wheelie bin.

Found Link

Edited by Casey