Quick Question Thread

We're flying to Bristol on Friday and every time we have been before, our son has been under two, meaning we haven't had to buy him a seat on the flight. He turned two last week meaning we've had to buy him a seat. Does having a seat mean that we'll be able to take a carry on bag on the plane for him? Would free up some space in the suitcase for presents.

Thanks.

We're flying to Bristol on Friday and every time we have been before, our son has been under two, meaning we haven't had to buy him a seat on the flight. He turned two last week meaning we've had to buy him a seat. Does having a seat mean that we'll be able to take a carry on bag on the plane for him? Would free up some space in the suitcase for presents.

Thanks.

It probably differs from airline to airline. check the small print

It probably differs from airline to airline. check the small print

Had a look on Easyjet's site this morning but couldn't find anything to do with carry on other than the size of the bags.

Thanks anyway.

I have another Facebook related question. There's an event being organised by somebody I know, and there's no suggestion from the invitations/event part of FB that I'm invited. However, whenever a mutual friend writes on the events wall I'm getting notifications about it, and when I go on it myself there's an option to click "I'm attending". When I look at those who are down as "awaiting reply", my name's there as well.

Am I actually invited or not then? I quite fancy it but don't want to just declare that I'm coming when there's a chance nobody asked me. Ta.

I'll answer then. You have been invited, that's why you're down as "awaiting reply", if you want to go then click "I'm attending".

laugh.gif. Stop kidding yerself on

Yeah you must be the life and soul of the Dundee Tesco Christmas party. I'm well jealous.

First,peel a clove of garlic and rub the inside of the fondue pot with this.

Get some good Gruyere and Emantall cheese and melt equal quantities slowly with a little white wine.

The secret is to keep stirring for a nice smooth consistency

To speed this up,you can melt on top of the stove and when done, us the fondue burner to keep it "liquid".

With both these fondues,keeo the burner as low as possible,or if required, even turn it off for short intervals, as this lets the mixture cool and thicken.

Enjoy

Edit to add: When eating the cheese fondue,its strongly recommended not to drink beer,but stick to the likes of wine.

It's something to do with the gasses in the beer reacting with the cheese and it'ss bloat you up like a baloon,possibly resulting in really painful indiegestion

Thanks a lot, though the fondue mix I have has all the ingredients you mentioned pre-mixed, it was the prep I was looking for. tongue.gif

After some trial and error it seems that the best way to do it is to melt the fodue like I was taught to melt chocolate, in a bowl over a pan of gently boiling water.

Edited by vikingTON

Thanks.

Yes he will have a carry on luggage allowance of 5kg,But it will also have max size allowed(Check with EasyJet)

I don't have a Christmas present for my girlfriend yet because I am still waiting on a new bank account opening which would allow me to have some money to spend.

So, can anyone suggest a Christmas present for around £10? sad.gif

I don't have a Christmas present for my girlfriend yet because I am still waiting on a new bank account opening which would allow me to have some money to spend.

So, can anyone suggest a Christmas present for around £10? sad.gif

Picture frame, then print off a high quality photo of the pair of you to put in it.