Quick Question Thread

Can his account be closed for a week?

We need to slowly wean him off the P&B teat. He's made contact with people on the internet, but can he do it in real-life situations? We'll set-up him going into a shop and requesting something.

Best website for cheap package holidays?

Best location for 4 blokes in their mid 20's who want to go out and get pratted for 7 nights but who don't want to find themselves amongst a sausage fest of 18 year old wankers? Up for bar crawls/clubs but not bothered how well known the DJ is (we still won't know who he is), somewhere relatively cheap and pleasent.

Best website for cheap package holidays?

Best location for 4 blokes in their mid 20's who want to go out and get pratted for 7 nights but who don't want to find themselves amongst a sausage fest of 18 year old wankers? Up for bar crawls/clubs but not bothered how well known the DJ is (we still won't know who he is), somewhere relatively cheap and pleasent.

Get a Ryanair flight and book a hotel yourself,I use Alpharooms when i go away.

Guest The Phoenix

We'll set-up him going into a shop and requesting something.

Bit pointless.

He's from Arbroath, so going into a shop and asking for a life ain't going to work.

Guest The Phoenix

How muchwould it cost to hire someone to plaster up a hole in a wall caused by a punch? Haven't got a clue, any estimations would be appreciated x

Depends how big (and deep) the hole is.

WTF?

(That's a Quick Question, S/Ally)

It's Ditto. It's a Pokemon :P

My QQ. Why did James Gandolfini have a dialect/dialogue coach for "The Sopranos"? It is mentioned in the credits after every episode and I can't find anything on Google about it.

Has there ever been a conjoined twin that has been 1 body and 2 heads?

I think I've heard that to be the case...can't be certain, but I'm sure that Ive heard about it before. Not sure the poor souls survived too long though.

Edited to Note: Those two that Phoenix found look well enough! Good on them.

Edited by Davis Love III

My p n b clock has been an hour fast since the clocks changed , I kept thinking it would fix itself then left it untill the update but its still there. Was there something I was supposed to do to fix it or can I fix it now ? :unsure:

Edited by AsdaLoyal

It's Ditto. It's a Pokemon :P

My QQ. Why did James Gandolfini have a dialect/dialogue coach for "The Sopranos"? It is mentioned in the credits after every episode and I can't find anything on Google about it.

My understanding is that his New Jersey accent wasn't good enough an required remodeling.

Just something I remember reading a few years ago.

I think there are 4 legs below that.

Another question, if 2 of those conjoined twins (say conjoined at the hip) were out and about and one got a gun and shot someone, would they both go to jail?

I went out with a girl with five legs,.........Her knickers fitted like a glove.

I'l get my coat.