Quick Question Thread

Has a date been set for the Celtic-Rangers cup replay? I'm sure I read somewhere it's March 2nd, although our oft-postponed fixture at Tannadice is due to be played a day later. 

Also, anyone any idea when Aberdeen v Rangers (originally sceduled for CIS Cup Final weekend) has been rearranged for?

When looking to buy a property in an area you don't really know is there a website that can tell you what it's like so you don't have to bother your arse going to check it out?

Maps show you where it is, how you get there, etc. But how can you find out what shops there are, if it is full of neds and so on?

More pertinently it's not the same logo. ;)

You can understand the confusion though, given the different shapes, colours, fonts and the fact that one has a fucking great grey circle around it and one hasn't. Practically identical..... :blink:

Has a date been set for the Celtic-Rangers cup replay? I'm sure I read somewhere it's March 2nd, although our oft-postponed fixture at Tannadice is due to be played a day later.

Also, anyone any idea when Aberdeen v Rangers (originally sceduled for CIS Cup Final weekend) has been rearranged for?

I haven't heard a date, although i'm sure Hibeejibee has some quadratic equation to tell us all why it HAS to be played on the third wednesday after the vernal equinox.

You can understand the confusion though, given the different shapes, colours, fonts and the fact that one has a fucking great grey circle around it and one hasn't. Practically identical..... :blink:

rolleyes.gif

i whole heartedly apologize for my attempt at humour. now please fill the forum with your undoubtedly exceptional output.

Edited by bullywee