Quick Question Thread

You're old enough to have sat a higher? :o

Yes. At my primary we lost all the other exams so i was forced to sit this one when the examiner people came to inspect the school. We needed to show them that everyone was being tested and for some reason it was decided i would sit the 'dummy' test while everyone else sat the real one. Got one question right biggrin.gif i know Kr stands for Kryptonite! Cheers Superman smile.gif

Yes. At my primary we lost all the other exams so i was forced to sit this one when the examiner people came to inspect the school. We needed to show them that everyone was being tested and for some reason it was decided i would sit the 'dummy' test while everyone else sat the real one. Got one question right biggrin.gif i know Kr stands for Kryptonite! Cheers Superman smile.gif

What was the test? Knowledge of the Superman films?

What was the test? Knowledge of the Superman films?

No it was on Chemistry, the previous page will help your comprehension of this discussion i surely believe! Although i know nothing of Superman in truth. Kryptonite is my answer to everything

Guest The Phoenix

No it was on Chemistry, the previous page will help your comprehension of this discussion i surely believe! Although i know nothing of Superman in truth. Kryptonite is my answer to everything

Why?

i know Kr stands for Kryptonite! Cheers Superman smile.gif

I know you are just trying to be funny (failing at that mind you) but Kr actually stands for Krypton. Just thought I correct you and keep you on the right track.

Krypton = real.

Kryptonite = fake.

I can see why you failed so badly.

Today, I accidentally poured tert-amyl alcohol into 40oC Sulfuric Acid (oops). It vapourised immediately and I inhaled quite a bit of it.

In the Lab Manual it says "tert-amyl alcohol: irritant, combustible - AVOID SKIN CONTACT/INHALATION". Some of it also got on my hand and it dried quickly and went white. Ever since then, I can taste and smell the alcohol.

Am I going to die?

Probably not, most likely bullshit. I had acid, one from rhubarb leaves, thrown at my face by accident. The guy didn't realise there was acid in the glass, and it some went in my mouth, not my eyes cause I had goggles on, and it was supposedly poisonous, I'm still hear after like 4 years.

Probably not, most likely bullshit. I had acid, one from rhubarb leaves, thrown at my face by accident. The guy didn't realise there was acid in the glass, and it some went in my mouth, not my eyes cause I had goggles on, and it was supposedly poisonous, I'm still hear after like 4 years.

Thanks. I was just a bit worried with the taste and smell still there after a few hours. It seems to have gone away now though, I shall live.

Can I play wi yer third nipple ? :o

Guest The Phoenix

What is the name of those photos that move, like the avatars that both yoda and the phoneix have, and where I can I find them.

I kind of want one...

Animated Avatars...

100x100_1234251542_av-196.gif

I failed Higher Chemistry, badly......

I got an A but if you give me an exam paper now 8-9 years on then I'd struggle to get a single point I reckon.

Does anyone else have a sneaky peek at the past paper books when they're looking around in WH Smith and come across them (sad I know)? Geography's the only subject I reckon I could sit and pass if you gave me the paper today.