Quick Question Thread

Can someone tell me exactly where this is? I feel i should know.

Looks to me like junction of Lothian Road and Morrison St, camera maybe from the Odeon?

Edit: it definitely is, google reveals Uluru is now Mr Modo's, which I've been in.

Edited by Fuctifano

Does anyone know any decent ways of dealing with eczema? I tried moisturing cream, vaseline, sudocream and hydrocortizine cream and I'm getting nowhere.

Cut the foot off a pair of tights and fill it with porridge oats. Tie it up and chuck it in the bath while it's running. Soak in that for a while.

And stop fucking scratching.

Cut the foot off a pair of tights and fill it with porridge oats. Tie it up and chuck it in the bath while it's running. Soak in that for a while.

And stop fucking scratching.

It's just around the face, so it would more have to be a basin and an individual how long can you hold your breath contest.

But it's so hard! :(

It's just around the face, so it would more have to be a basin and an individual how long can you hold your breath contest.

But it's so hard! :(

Soak some cotton wool in the porridgey water and sit it on your face for a while. Alternatively, lie in the bath with your nose poking out like a snorkel and try not to fall asleep.

Guest The Phoenix

s3ep5_porriagebath.jpg

Seriously though, eczema is a proper b*****d.

Not sure what age you are TJR but my son has it and he's now 22 and although it can still be a pain at times, it is far less aggressive than it was during his teenage years.

He's been through all the stuff you've mentioned by the bucket load.

One other that you haven't mentioned is E45 Cream but I suspect you've been there as well.

Enjoy your porridge.

TP

s3ep5_porriagebath.jpg

Seriously though, eczema is a proper b*****d.

Not sure what age you are TJR but my son has it and he's now 22 and although it can still be a pain at times, it is far less aggressive than it was during his teenage years.

He's been through all the stuff you've mentioned by the bucket load.

One other that you haven't mentioned is E45 Cream but I suspect you've been there as well.

Enjoy your porridge.

TP

Tell me about it. I'm 22 in a couple of months, but the funny thing is that I never had eczema(certainly not in my teenage years anyway) until now, and it's left my face looking like a pizza at times.

I haven't curiosly enough but I'll try anything just now, including the porridge...

Where is the Eastenders thread?

I have tried using the search facility and can't find it.

Have been down to page 24 and think I may have missed it.

Page 3 in the TV and Film forum.

Tell me about it. I'm 22 in a couple of months, but the funny thing is that I never had eczema(certainly not in my teenage years anyway) until now, and it's left my face looking like a pizza at times.

I haven't curiosly enough but I'll try anything just now, including the porridge...

I get it on my hands and wrist every now and again. Nothing severe, but I went to see my doctor about it and he advised me to rub some thrush cream (seriously) into it three or four times a day. Works wonders for me and it doesn't itch or get inflamed anymore.

The lass at the pharmacy gave me a bit of a weird look when I purchased it given my lack of vagina but it seems to do the trick.