Quick Question Thread

Yep, I'm sure jumping up and down on them is going to sooth their anger at being flung in a black bag.

A good point, but I was assuming that the weight differential between me and the wasps would kind of render any complaints they may have about their treatment pointless

A good point, but I was assuming that the weight differential between me and the wasps would kind of render any complaints they may have about their treatment pointless

But you'll forever bee (fuckin yasss!) looking over your shoulder for the one that manages to avoid getting trampled under foot plotting their murderous revenge.

Ex pest controller here, can you actually see the nest, or is it hidden in a wall cavity? They are surprisingly simple and quick to kill off but if you make an arse of it it's going to hurt!

Ex pest controller here, can you actually see the nest, or is it hidden in a wall cavity? They are surprisingly simple and quick to kill off but if you make an arse of it it's going to hurt!

Yes, it's quite a small nest on the inside of the shed door and it's fairly accessible

Does this kind of stuff work?

7093.jpg

Pffftt, are you going to listen to a so called "professional" or your faceless mates off a football forum?

Are you suggesting he's lying about being a professional in order to pass off his ridiculous advice as "expert"?

If he is, it's a brilliant idea.

I'm also an ex-wasp controller, and i reckon edinreekie should smear himself in treacle before slapping the nest and calling them all c*nts. That should do it.

If it's quite small and easily accessible get yourself a broomhandle and a can of wasp nest destroyer (as above). Poke a hole in the nest an inch or so deep, completely cover it in the foam from the can then shut the shed door with the Broom handle. Job done. Leave it at least 24 hours before you open the shed, repeat if necessary.

If it's quite small and easily accessible get yourself a broomhandle and a can of wasp nest destroyer (as above). Poke a hole in the nest an inch or so deep, completely cover it in the foam from the can then shut the shed door with the Broom handle. Job done. Leave it at least 24 hours before you open the shed, repeat if necessary.

Cheers bud, but too late, I'm already covered in treacle.