Quick Question Thread

Even if Counting house is boring its still a good place to kill a few hours for a day shot if you get a seat which is likely as its so spacious. Was at a bar called Citation near George square that was decent although it may have been more of a function place/eatery rather than a proper boozer.

Every time i have been in the Horseshoe its been packed for Scotland games

I don't go to The Horseshoe either, because I don't have cords and I'm not a geography teacher. The counting house could be empty and it still takes a half hour to get served.

A guy at work recommended the Ark and Waxy O'Connors. Having been to neither I had a scope online, they both look relatively boring.

I might just wing it on the day.

Student hovel / faux deedely deedely deedely dee shitehole, respectively.

And I always, without fail manage to get lost in Waxy's. It's like an MC Escher drawing.

In taking my bairn 10 pin bowling tomorrow as Mrs Mozza and Judith are pissing off to Edinburgh for the day to act up like a pair of slags, probably.

I will show no mercy.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1447406013.296895.jpg

Is Judith a wid & in the legal age category?

Grimbo

Eta Bobby we might be on a 4some?