Quick Question Thread

Guest The Phoenix

When your wife is two hours late home from work and not answering texts do you make dinner yourself or wait for her? Bear in mind there an Ayr game tonight......decisions. :unsure:

Personally, I'd wait for her.

No point tiring yourself out making dinner, it'll only reduce the force of the slap she's due.

No point tiring yourself out making dinner, it'll only reduce the force of the slap she's due.

If I wait we may run out of time. If not she'll be mad because I won't make the shite she makes (tuna or some such ickyness).

Either way, it's all irrelevant to the genuine slap she's definitely getting. Another half hour and it'll be closed fist as well.

Guest The Phoenix

If I wait we may run out of time. If not she'll be mad because I won't make the shite she makes (tuna or some such ickyness).

Either way, it's all irrelevant to the genuine slap she's definitely getting. Another half hour and it'll be closed fist as well.

I believe Mr Wee is an expert at fisting.

Why not give her oral sex and cook her a nice mea..

Sorry, wrong thread. :whistle

Guest The Phoenix

Why not give her oral sex and cook her a nice mea..

Sorry, wrong thread. :whistle

Save time and give her a nice bit of slightly salted tongue.

When your wife is two hours late home from work and not answering texts do you make dinner yourself or wait for her? Bear in mind there an Ayr game tonight......decisions. :unsure:

you should make her tea since she'll be really tired...

...after two hours of getting pumped rotten

Some time ago my student bank account, in which i was overdrawn, was closed by RBOS. They said it was because I hadn't made the minimum regular payments. I wasn't aware of this requirement but had actually started transferring money over from another account in which my student loan and wages were being paid into. So I did have money coming IN to the bank...just not the account it should have been going into.

I tried a few times over the phone to sort it out and failed. I went to my branch once then was told the manager would phone ME. Again, nothing was done and i ended up accepting my fate.

Since then I've had to repay an agreed amount of the overdraft each month while also being charged interest on the amount I am still overdrawn.

It's a total b*****d paying all this back plus interest now. I only had the account for less than a year before they closed it and I know other students who have had their account 3/4 years and are overdrawn by considerably more.

Maybe not quite a "quick" question but anyone had a similar scenario and can offer advice?

Or do I have to put up and shut up?

Edited by Narc1

RBS's student account only lets you have an overdraft if you make one payment in and 3 payments out a month (their "Current Account" threshold).

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but read the small-print, or better still, don't get overdrawn in the first place.

make an appointment with your gp

What he said. You're only supposed to go to casualty within 24 hours of the accident (or at least that's what a nurse once told me) so get yourself down the doctors and get examined immediately.

I went to see gp. Apaprently I was close to doing some serious damage. Bone was swollen & tendons or somert in my neck have been damaged he reckons. Got some tasty painkillers to go at and if my breathing isn't any better in a couple of days i'm away back to see him and he might send me to the hospital.

Cheers.

you should make her tea since she'll be really tired...

...after two hours of getting pumped rotten

Eat a packet of crisps to tide you over, boot f**k out of her when she gets in then get yourself a pie double at the game...maybe even a black pudding supper on the way home.

What a fucking cow.

He made his and the boy's tea. I got something at the football. All's well that ends well <_<

I here about people phoning up the doctors at 8am and getting an apointment that day. Is there anything specific that must be said to be able to do that?

"Hi, I'd like an appointment please" is pretty essential.

To give a serious answer, If you phone for around about the time the surgery opens, in my experience you've got a pretty good chance of being seen the same day, even if it's just for routine antibiotics.

Edited by Quantum Crawl

"Hi, I'd like an appointment please" is pretty essential.

To give a serious answer, If you phone for around about the time the surgery opens, in my experience you've got a pretty good chance of being seen the same day, even if it's just for routine antibiotics.

I've got an apointment for Tuesday but I dont want to wait that long. Some people have said "Can I get an emergancy apointment". That just seems a bit of an over reaction tho to what I need. :unsure:

I've got an apointment for Tuesday but I dont want to wait that long. Some people have said "Can I get an emergancy apointment". That just seems a bit of an over reaction tho to what I need. :unsure:

If it's not an emergency, wait. See, that was easy :)