Quick Question Thread

Can anyone remember a thread on here about funny school stories?

I was thinking the other day about some poster's story about him and his mate in class seeing who could shout "fuck off" the loudest before being caught. The poster in question said he had just performed a really loud "fuck off" and was sure he had won, only to turn round to see his mate standing up on his desk and screaming "FUUUUUUUUCK OFFFFFFFFFF" at the top of his lungs.

It was an excellent thread.

Is it just me who occasionally repeats stories they read on P&B, such as the one above, with "My mate told me a story about when he was at school..."?

It just sounds better than "I read on the internet..."

EDIT: I don't mean, just randomly repeating them as a matter of course. I don't just walk into a room, and start a conversation with "Hey, MY FRIEND told me a really funny story! Listen to this!" Just if we're talking about stuff that happened at school anyway, or something...

Edited by Dunc

Anyone else (this is kind of aimed at Adam Wee/Lyn Marie) hear fireworks go off this afternoon at about 4.30pm in the east end of Glasgow? Just to make sure I wasn't going mad at the time.

Probably Rangers winning the league related.

Right I had a shot of my girlfriends mum's car. She and her were both in the car also. Now her mum is an "advanced driver" and got on my tits telling me everything I was doing wrong. I dont shout at her when she goes double the speed you should up to junctions and around rundabouts. Anyway, she really got on at me as I wasnt in the seat properly. According to her the top part of my leg has to be flat on the seat. Now I drive with my seat really close to the wheel so I feel I have full control of the pedals. In her position I feel im sretching to reach them. Am I right for being comfortable or is she right? :huh:

Anyone else (this is kind of aimed at Adam Wee/Lyn Marie) hear fireworks go off this afternoon at about 4.30pm in the east end of Glasgow? Just to make sure I wasn't going mad at the time.

I heard a loud bang around said time when I was doing the washing up. I just thought it was a gunshot if I'm honest. :ph34r: