Quick Question Thread

How do i attach a link and then give it my own name to a post?

The button next to the smiley face emotion in the bit where you post. Insert the URL where it says so and put what you want in the field below where it should say 'my link'.

I have a question. Does anyone know what the weather down in the Annan area is like and is forecast to be up until Saturday? I'm getting a weird suspicion that our game might actually go ahead.

edit; never mind. Just been answered practically the same question in the 3rd Division forum.

Edited by C.Muir

I'm going to surprise my girlfriend by getting her a cat for Christmas. She's been on at me for years to get her one, so finally relenting. What other stuff do I need to buy though? I presume litter tray, carry cage and somewhere for it to sleep.

Don't spend too much, if anything at all initially, on its sleeping facilities.

Our cat will sleep nowhere other than at the end of our bed.

Don't spend too much, if anything at all initially, on its sleeping facilities.

Our cat will sleep nowhere other than at the end of our bed.

Our cat will sleep anywhere he can,We bought him a bed and he never used it.

Dave you will need to get a scratch post,A few toys and of course a litter tray for it.

I'm going to surprise my girlfriend by getting her a cat for Christmas. She's been on at me for years to get her one, so finally relenting. What other stuff do I need to buy though? I presume litter tray, carry cage and somewhere for it to sleep. Anything else?

Also, should I take her with me to pick one or surprise her altogether by just having it there when she comes home one day?

Get one of the covered litter trays as that really helps reduce the smell

Cheers for the advice folks, went to see one tonight and we're gonna pick her up tomorrow! :D

Are you planning to let her out or keep her as a house cat?

If you are letting her out also remember to get the jags which cost about £50 along with yearly boosters,Cattery's also cost about £4-6 a night when you are away on holiday.

Edited by keithgy

Are you planning to let her out or keep her as a house cat?

If you are letting her out also remember to get the jags which cost about £50 along with yearly boosters,Cattery's also cost about £4-6 a night when you are away on holiday.

In a 2nd floor flat and she hates outdoors at the moment so she'll defo be a house cat. Will probably get injections etc done when we get her spayed as obviously you can bring all sorts of dirt etc in when you go in and out the house.

Catterys won't be a worry as mrs258's parents have cats and will be happy to take her.

You a big cat person Keith? Any other advice?

In a 2nd floor flat and she hates outdoors at the moment so she'll defo be a house cat. Will probably get injections etc done when we get her spayed as obviously you can bring all sorts of dirt etc in when you go in and out the house.

Catterys won't be a worry as mrs258's parents have cats and will be happy to take her.

You a big cat person Keith? Any other advice?

I always hated cats until we got my step daughter a kitten two years ago,If she is going to stay with your partners parents you will have to also the cat leukemia jag which is another £30 :huh:

She will try to get out and you just have to be firm and not let her out.

Cats are great and basicly look after themsleves and can sleep for upto 14 hours a day(Lucky gits)

Hello, I'm wondering if someone could help me (it's about online shopping).

I bought boxers and a cardigan from Asos on Sunday night, and chose the option of paying £4 extra to receive the parcel today or earlier. It's not here. I know this is due to the weather (obviously) but is there anyway I can get my £4 because they haven't met the terms of the delivery? Never done anything like this before, any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Hello, I'm wondering if someone could help me (it's about online shopping).

I bought boxers and a cardigan from Asos on Sunday night, and chose the option of paying £4 extra to receive the parcel today or earlier. It's not here. I know this is due to the weather (obviously) but is there anyway I can get my £4 because they haven't met the terms of the delivery? Never done anything like this before, any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

You will find that a get out clause will be in the terms and conditions stating that they cannot be held resonsible for bad weather.

Edited by keithgy

Question: I have an Ipod, which was purchased on the 17th of December 2009. It came with a one year guarantee, which ofcourse runs out next week. The ipod is broke, so i'm going to phone the number which is on my recipet tommorow morning. See if I were to phone them tommorow, and I send the ipod back, would they still fix it for nothing or send me out a new one or something if the guarantee runs out whilst it's sent away?

Cheers in advance.

Edit: it was bought from tesco if it helps.

I think you should be okay as long as you inform them of the problem before the warranty is up, even if the warranty period expires whilst the item is in transit. I kind of had the same problem with my iphone earlier in the year-I went into an o2 shop and informed them it was fucked and they sent it away for repair for a week during which time the warranty expired. The phone was gubbed so they ended up giving me a new one.

My question regards snooker. When a colour ball gets potted after a red, it gets re-spotted. If the colour's spot is occupied then it goes to the nearest available spot, what happens if all of the spots are occupied, where does it go?

If a colour's spot is occupied (to mean that to spot it would make it touch a ball), it is placed on the spot of the highest value colour that is unoccupied. If all spots are occupied, the colour is spotted as close as possible to its original spot on a straight line between its spot and the nearest point on the top (foot) cushion.