Quick Question Thread

Does anyone have a download for a Unimodem Half-Duplex Audio Device Driver? :blink:

According to a family member I need one for the sound to work on the PC that I am currently on. However, I can't seem to find a download for one.

Does anyone have a download for a Unimodem Half-Duplex Audio Device Driver? :blink:

According to a family member I need one for the sound to work on the PC that I am currently on. However, I can't seem to find a download for one.

this any good?

These also work for PC sound (the world's coolest Police Constable):

midi168.jpg

Guest The Phoenix

Pleas explain how that is "spam"

FFS, you do realise you've set us all up for twenty paragraphs of justification from our resident expert on all matters starting with the letters A to Z. :(

Guest The Phoenix

I struck it repeatedly with my scythe but alas when the vault opened it was empty. The manny at Halifax wasn't too happy mind.

All my wealth is stored in my head.

I pay more tax than Stuart Dickson and he's in the Super Tax bracket.

Its a psychological trick, to make you feel like you're getting more than you actually are.

Its the same technique when many restaurants fill your platye with salad "garnish" in sead of giving you extra meat,chips etc

That response neatly sums up why Scotland is the unhealthiest country in Europe - if it's not meat or chips, it's just taking up valuable space that could be filled with meat or chips.

All my wealth is stored in my head.

I pay more tax than Stuart Dickson and he's in the Super Tax bracket.

Just a shame 2p, a pog, a button from a Boer War military uniform and a 7" piece of parcel string can't substitute for a brain, eh?

Anyone?

I once heard that if an ambulance going to an emergency ran you over, it would continue on to the original emergency leaving you there, so I would guess the fire engine would operate on the same basis.

I don't actually know if this is true, but at least your question didn't go unanswered.