Quick Question Thread

That's what fucking happened! Lehmann was still behind the goal though being treated whilst Almunia was in goals. I remember now.

It really didn't. Unless it was a friendly or something with a tenuous use of the rules.

If Almunia came on for Lehmann then he was subbed on and stayed there. Perhaps Lehmann was was still being treated behind the goal when it re-started but he couldn't have then come back on.

It really didn't. Unless it was a friendly or something with a tenuous use of the rules.

If Almunia came on for Lehmann then he was subbed on and stayed there. Perhaps Lehmann was was still being treated behind the goal when it re-started but he couldn't have then come back on.

Aye that's what I meant in my post which you quoted. It probably could be clearer.

Does anyone know if the bar 'Radio' in the west-end has a bouncer/guy standing outside the door?

I'm meant to be going for someone's 18th, but I can't be bothered if I'm not going to get in. I'm unsure whether he's hired the place out or not, but it's only got a small capacity.

Does anyone know if the bar 'Radio' in the west-end has a bouncer/guy standing outside the door?

I'm meant to be going for someone's 18th, but I can't be bothered if I'm not going to get in. I'm unsure whether he's hired the place out or not, but it's only got a small capacity.

Yeah last time i was in there was a bouncer at the bootom of the stairs for nude and radio

Yeah last time i was in there was a bouncer at the bootom of the stairs for nude and radio

Cheers for that.

Nude opens at seven, and there's no way I can get there before then. Looks like Football Manager then. Nae complaints. Don't actually know the guy.

Edited by Smurph

I was there about 6.45 last Saturday and no bouncers anywhere in sight.

From memory it doesn't generally have bouncers midweek, but certainly friday-sunday you'd struggle.

I was there about 6.45 last Saturday and no bouncers anywhere in sight.

Hmm. I'll leave it. Cheers anyway. I'm going somewhere else now instead.

I could be wrong but isn't he at school with Kilt's son? :unsure:

Was. Both left at the end of sixth year to pursue careers of employment in a virtual footballing world. Going quite well for both of us, I must say.

Guest The Phoenix

Was. Both left at the end of sixth year to pursue careers of employment in a virtual footballing world. Going quite well for both of us, I must say.

I've no idea what that means but best of luck anyway.

Is there a cheap and effective household way of disinfecting a painful graze\cut? i think it might be going infected but i have no cash til Friday :unsure:

Soldiers in WW1 used urine to treat Trench Foot.

I hope you don't have a mouth ulcer.

Is there a cheap and effective household way of disinfecting a painful graze\cut? i think it might be going infected but i have no cash til Friday :unsure:

Won't get infected, thats a fallacy created by doctors to give themselves no work. I often get cuts due to my line of work and oil, grease and brake dust rside in them until i can get home and use ma Swarfega on them, and im perfectly fine