Quick Question Thread

Thanks. That's exactly the sort of detailed answer I was hoping for. ;)

Seriously. To do with markets etc.

It's only a temporary thing though, apparently, to do with recession and currency.

Or some shit like that.

Aye man, people are pure scared that there will be hyper-inflation due tae quantitative easing and that money will not hold its value - but gold always does. People pure turn tae gold in times of economic crisis by the way as it always has, and always will, be valuable man (so some say)

Right, as I mentioned preeviously, I am on a bit of a downer with things going on in my life at the moment, it's the staff night out tomorrow night - do I go and have a few drinks and forget it all or do I not go in case I have a few drinks and start moaning and depress myself???

I reckon I should go and make the most of it, just looking for some confirmation :)

Right, as I mentioned preeviously, I am on a bit of a downer with things going on in my life at the moment, it's the staff night out tomorrow night - do I go and have a few drinks and forget it all or do I not go in case I have a few drinks and start moaning and depress myself???

I reckon I should go and make the most of it, just looking for some confirmation :)

Go, stuart.. It'll be a right larf.

Edited by GypsyTillIDie

I saw a deer today beside the M8 in Glasgow today.

Is this normal?

One of the strangest things i've ever seen was coming back on the bus from work one morning about 6.40 or so last November. The bus stopped at the lights just outside Rutherglen Glencairn's stadium, and i looked in to see a deer repeatedly sticking it's nose through the nets of one of the goals before running round in circles. It was like a dream.

Cheers for reading.