Quick Question Thread

post-25889-0-88999200-1310774699_thumb.j

The gap in the page has been happening quite a lot recently, it's just a bit annoying. Has Lichtie caused a rift in the Pie and Bovril continuum or is it a case of my browser being a piece of shit?

Same thing happening to me

Men wearing fake tan, looking after your appearance or just gay as fook?

The only reason I ask is that a burd I know is organising a big night out, but she's calling it a "fake tan" night. On one hand it would improve my pasty face, but if it lasted more than one day anyone that knows me would notice straight away and no doubt call me a huge bentshot.

The only reason I ask is that a burd I know is organising a big night out, but she's calling it a "fake tan" night. On one hand it would improve my pasty face, but if it lasted more than one day anyone that knows me would notice straight away and no doubt call me a huge bentshot.

Definetly one for those that like to ride the chocolate speedway!!!!

Don't do it. The only thing worse than Tangowoman is Tangoman. Dale Winton, David Dickinson, Tommy Sheridan. Need I say more?

Definetly one for those that like to ride the chocolate speedway!!!!

It's funny because where I used to work all the younger blokes that worked there were a lot more the wannabe lad type than my mates, yet it was them that all went to tanning salons.

Don't do it. The only thing worse than Tangowoman is Tangoman. Dale Winton, David Dickinson, Tommy Sheridan. Need I say more?

I wouldn't mind on the night, because everyone I know there will know the reason why my face looks like that. Problem is I'm sure it stays for a while, and saying "honestly, I look like this because I went to a fake tan themed night out" would probably be like saying "I slipped on the courgette and it got stuck in my arsepipe, honestly".

I wouldn't mind on the night, because everyone I know there will know the reason why my face looks like that. Problem is I'm sure it stays for a while, and saying "honestly, I look like this because I went to a fake tan themed night out" would probably be like saying "I slipped on the courgette and it got stuck in my arsepipe, honestly".

You know you see those girls about with patchy orange faces? There's one of two reasons for that. Either it's crap tan and badly applied, thus looks shit, or it's tan that's wearing off but they haven't topped up yet and looks shit. You can combat the first with a lot of preparatory work - exfoliating and moisturising, very girly stuff - but the second you just have to live through. On top of all that, I think I may have mentioned, men with fake tans look awful.

You know you see those girls about with patchy orange faces? There's one of two reasons for that. Either it's crap tan and badly applied, thus looks shit, or it's tan that's wearing off but they haven't topped up yet and looks shit. You can combat the first with a lot of preparatory work - exfoliating and moisturising, very girly stuff - but the second you just have to live through. On top of all that, I think I may have mentioned, men with fake tans look awful.

Swampy's avatar highlights your opinion perfectly.

Been watching the fantastic 'Banged Up Abroad' Series on YouTube and it got me thinking: instead of trying to smuggle drugs through airports, wouldn't be easier to just get a private helicopter to do it? The sort of money flying about (pardon pun) in the drug game would surely pay for it.

Also, if someone offered you to do it, would you be capable? Depending on the volume of drugs you're trying to smuggle you could get up to 10 years I think it is if caught. A couple of episodes in the series shows them being caught by sheer luck (one off search for trainee experience, one innocent touch by a guard showing him where the plane was etc)

The crunch I suppose was that almost all of them were in South American or Asian countries and that's where you'd do the porridge.

I don't think I could do it unless it was for colosal amounts of money. Ie 6 figures.

Been watching the fantastic 'Banged Up Abroad' Series on YouTube and it got me thinking: instead of trying to smuggle drugs through airports, wouldn't be easier to just get a private helicopter to do it? The sort of money flying about (pardon pun) in the drug game would surely pay for it.

Also, if someone offered you to do it, would you be capable? Depending on the volume of drugs you're trying to smuggle you could get up to 10 years I think it is if caught. A couple of episodes in the series shows them being caught by sheer luck (one off search for trainee experience, one innocent touch by a guard showing him where the plane was etc)

The crunch I suppose was that almost all of them were in South American or Asian countries and that's where you'd do the porridge.

I don't think I could do it unless it was for colosal amounts of money. Ie 6 figures.

Helicopters are easy to track

Edited by doulikefish

After reading through one of the topics on GN today, and it got round to the "resignation" stuff, could someone point me in the direction of the infamous "Vandetta" thread? You know, the one with Law Stud (I think) against ThunderMonkey.

Edited because I am hopeless at using the search function.

Edited by ffcsam

After reading through one of the topics on GN today, and it got round to the "resignation" stuff, could someone point me in the direction of the infamous "Vandetta" thread? You know, the one with Law Stud (I think) against ThunderMonkey.

Edited because I am hopeless at using the search function.

My link