Quick Question Thread

Anyone know what time the multi's in Dundee are due to be demolished?

Edit. Been scouring the web and think its about 12 if anyone's interested.

Edited by Tamdunk

What kind of help do you need ? :lol:

Where to actually getv them, I was on the SFA website, but only members could buy them.

And yes Litchie, hit me with your best sexual advice.

Anyone know what time the multi's in Dundee are due to be demolished?

Edit. Been scouring the web and think its about 12 if anyone's interested.

12-1.30

Not sure when in that time period though. It'll be closer to 12 than 1.30 though.

Where to actually getv them, I was on the SFA website, but only members could buy them.

That's cause they're not for public sale yet. They're on sale to members only until Friday night. I would expect public sale will start within a week of that.

Edited by Spain

Anyone in the Falkirk area know anywhere to go for a kick about for free?

Just need a but of grass and either a wall or goalposts, usually go to Sunnyside but think teams may be using it at the mo.

Cheers.

With a qualifying game you might struggle to get them. Best bet would be to ask around people, someone will probably have spares. Sometimes the ticket office at hampden sells them if there is any left. :)

Seems i've been paying too much Council tax - anyone know how long it takes to refund it? I've had a letter through saying they owe me about £300. Is it a case of going down to the offices and they'll put it in my bank in a couple of days or is it a long, drawn out process and i'll be lucky to get it back this year?

Seems i've been paying too much Council tax - anyone know how long it takes to refund it? I've had a letter through saying they owe me about £300. Is it a case of going down to the offices and they'll put it in my bank in a couple of days or is it a long, drawn out process and i'll be lucky to get it back this year?

Suppose it depends which council, but I got a cheque from Glasgow City Council within a week or so (circa 2009).

A while back I gave one of my pals a loan of a fairly large amount of cash to help him out with a deposit on a flat. At the time I wasn't in any rush to get it back but I've a holiday coming up fairly soon and could do with some of it back. The thing is that my mates grandad passed away today and he's not taken it well at all. He was really close with his grandad. Would I be completely out of order asking for some of the money back at this time? I'm thinking I should probably just leave it for now. Thoughts?

A while back I gave one of my pals a loan of a fairly large amount of cash to help him out with a deposit on a flat. At the time I wasn't in any rush to get it back but I've a holiday coming up fairly soon and could do with some of it back. The thing is that my mates grandad passed away today and he's not taken it well at all. He was really close with his grandad. Would I be completely out of order asking for some of the money back at this time? I'm thinking I should probably just leave it for now. Thoughts?

I certainly wouldn't ask him at any point this week. I'd give it at least a week after a funeral as well, just to be on the safe side.

I certainly wouldn't ask him at any point this week. I'd give it at least a week after a funeral as well, just to be on the safe side.

I'd leave it a fortnight or so mate.

Kind of suspected that would be the reaction. It's less than a fortnight until my holiday so I think I'll just make do without it.

what is the absolute cheapest way of getting to las vegas? return flight

planning on going at the beginning of march

I have no idea if it's cheap or not but I went on expedia and you can get a flight out from Edinburgh-Las Vegas(stopping in Amsterdam and Los Angeles) and back in early Match for £485. Like I said, no idea if that's cheap, it's the only site I checked on and I've never had to book flights before so sorry if it's not. laugh.gif

Edited by Sooky

Did the old boy have a telly or other eleectrical goods you could flog. Kill two birds with one stone. Offer to help clear his hoose for the pick of his stuff. You'll probably find loads of nude books as well......Everybody's happy.

Did the old boy have a telly or other eleectrical goods you could flog. Kill two birds with one stone. Offer to help clear his hoose for the pick of his stuff. You'll probably find loads of nude books as well......Everybody's happy.

Nude books? It's no the nineteen seventies.