Quick Question Thread

Once every couple of weeks i wake up in a sweat and see someone sitting on the chair next to my bed. Its a middle aged woman with a white face and long hair. It scares the shit out of me and i freeze with terror. I normally need to get up out of bed put the light on and check the whole of my room to see if she is gone. Takes an age to get back to sleep.

Now and then i go for a sleepwalk but i feel im conscious, just not aware why im going what im doing.

good grief.

Once every couple of weeks i wake up in a sweat and see someone sitting on the chair next to my bed. Its a middle aged woman with a white face and long hair. It scares the shit out of me and i freeze with terror. I normally need to get up out of bed put the light on and check the whole of my room to see if she is gone. Takes an age to get back to sleep.

Now and then i go for a sleepwalk but i feel im conscious, just not aware why im going what im doing.

That sounds terrifying ! I would probably just never sleep again.

I've been having nightmares recently too. Not the kind where you wake up screaming, just particularly bad dreams. One I was driving in the car with my Dad and the road disintegrated into just two long thin planks just wide enough for the tires to sit on so that the car was going along right on the balance. My old man just turned and to me and said "This is it." as the car careered over the edge and into the abyss. The abyss, by the way, was next to a big Asda.

The other one I can remember at the moment, I was at some sort of stereotypical private school, and the teacher was the bloke from Glee (hello, Psychiatrist) Anyway, I was sat at a big long table at lunch, and I couldn't find my knife. As it turns out, my knife was hidden in my soup. Now, in hindsight, I don't know why I was looking for a knife, if all I had was soup, but that's not really important. I noticed that there was heavy smoke going past the window, and evidently the floor below us was on fire. As I ran for the door, I was pulled back, and ordered to "Get into the bin.", which was one of those big orange things you see in alleyways. Everyone started chanting "Get in the bin!" and I can't remember the rest so presumably either the floor gave way, or I got in the bin.

Yeah I know what you mean. Mine haven't been the sort you'd think folk may have after watching a horror movie. After one of them Isat straight up and shouted 'f**k me' whilst sweating like a pig. I had to get up and wash my face and my housemate heard me from the other room after asking what I was swearing at during the night.

I really wouldn't stop in there anymore. I woke up a few weeks ago and I was sure I saw a big f**k off spider near my face. I bolted out of bed and turned the light on to find it but I couldn't. I pussied out and slept on the couch downstairs until I could return the morning after when I was ready to do battle with it. Not suprisingly it wasn't there in the morning and I was worried for days so Christ knows how you'd get on with a woman watching you.

I really wouldn't stop in there anymore. I woke up a few weeks ago and I was sure I saw a big f**k off spider near my face. I bolted out of bed and turned the light on to find it but I couldn't. I pussied out and slept on the couch downstairs until I could return the morning after when I was ready to do battle with it. Not suprisingly it wasn't there in the morning and I was worried for days so Christ knows how you'd get on with a woman watching you.

Funnily enough i changed bedrooms in my house and its happened in both, almost identical. I often wonder if i did actually wake up or dream it but theres always a sign that i actually gotup. Normally ive launched the chair away.

I woke up to a big fuck off spider on my body a few years ago, my old man wasnt pleased to be woken at 4 in the morning.

In general im a poor sleeper, normally 2/3 before i can nod off and the slightest noise wakes me.

Edit: On topic, is there a way to view what posts of yours get positive/negative ratings without going through them all?

Edited by Cowden til i die

:o That is terrifying.

I remember a few months ago i had a dream that i was lying in bed with my back to my window when i started to hear scratching noises. I turned around to see a man climbing in my window, and in my dream i just froze, staring at the guy. When he was almost all the way in he looked up at me and said "You shut the f*ck up!". Thankfully that's when i woke up, 'cos i think i was about to be dream-bummed.

Where can I get a pair of earphones for my Ipod that 'hook' round the ears?

I ask, as the ones I currently use for everyday use fall out of my ears constantly when I am running.

Thanks.

Tesco do pretty decent Sony round-the-ear earphones, they're what I use. They're about £11 a pop.

When I was younger I used to wake up around 4am every once every week and see a man standing in the corner of my room leaning against the dresser drinking something from a goblet. He would always be wearing cavalier type clothes if that makes sense. It was fucking scary. I used to just pull my covers over my head and try to ignore it. Dont see him anymore though. Could be because my bed is now where he used to stand. :)

I haven't been on a "binge" for months, but I remember if I had been on the sauce quite heavily for a few days I used to be able to close my eyes and see people that I had been out with that weekend. It was rather scary, but pretty cool. :lol:

I call that the "night demons". Normally needs at least 2 big nights out in a row, 4 or more and its guaranteed- you can hear their voices as well as see them.

The other thing that happens on the first sober sleep is the twitches in the legs, I just can't get comfortable.

When I do get to sleep, I get really lucid dreams as well. Horrible stuff, makes Sunday nights even worse if I've been out late both Friday and Saturday.

And that should be the final nightmare for the next four months or so. I actually didn't wake up until 6.55am with it either and that's not so bad cause I have my alarm set for 7.10am. Gave me time for a quick w**k before I got up.

TwisteH liked to take all the glory and pride of suggesting said event, but when it came down to the nitty gritty of actually organising it, he packed up his Rangers tops and headed south for the winter.

''f**k knows'', is the answer to the question.

Just realised I forgot my Celtic gloves and scarf. :angry:

I call that the "night demons". Normally needs at least 2 big nights out in a row, 4 or more and its guaranteed- you can hear their voices as well as see them.

The other thing that happens on the first sober sleep is the twitches in the legs, I just can't get comfortable.

When I do get to sleep, I get really lucid dreams as well. Horrible stuff, makes Sunday nights even worse if I've been out late both Friday and Saturday.

Oh thank f*ck i thought it was just me that got that, usually after a massive weekend session i dream on the sunday night that i cant sleep, its a real head f*ck when you wake up

Where can I get a pair of earphones for my Ipod that 'hook' round the ears?

I ask, as the ones I currently use for everyday use fall out of my ears constantly when I am running.

Thanks.

I got a pair from HMV for £6 that do the biz mate, they had a few to choose from tho.