Quick Question Thread

If it's quite small and easily accessible get yourself a broomhandle and a can of wasp nest destroyer (as above). Poke a hole in the nest an inch or so deep, completely cover it in the foam from the can then shut the shed door with the Broom handle. Job done. Leave it at least 24 hours before you open the shed, repeat if necessary.

I think setting fire to the shed is preferable to this, if I'm honest.

Anyone know the best way to go about advertising for flatmates? The guy I was meant to be moving in with managed to fail his 3rd year uni exams and didn't get back in on appeal. Everyone I know from being at uni up here has now graduated and gone off to pastures new. I'd rather drink my own semen than share with someone from work.

Selfish. b*****ds.

So aye I need to find someone within a month. I've looked online and there's sites that advertise this sort of thing. I'd prefer to avoid those sort of ads as I'd probably be lumbered with some creepy Colombian.

Thank you in advance!

Anyone know the best way to go about advertising for flatmates? The guy I was meant to be moving in with managed to fail his 3rd year uni exams and didn't get back in on appeal. Everyone I know from being at uni up here has now graduated and gone off to pastures new. I'd rather drink my own semen than share with someone from work.

Selfish. b*****ds.

So aye I need to find someone within a month. I've looked online and there's sites that advertise this sort of thing. I'd prefer to avoid those sort of ads as I'd probably be lumbered with some creepy Colombian.

Thank you in advance!

Take it the flatmates you've had before have been people you've already known from Uni?

What's the situation aswell?

Were you both supposed to be moving into someone else's flat I take it and you're now needing someone to stay with you and pay his share, or was it his flat and are you now looking like you might be homeless?

Gumtree/SpareRoom/easyroommate look your best bet. When I've been noseying at what kind of money I can expect to get from a flatmate I've also seen adverts posted on studentroom.

Best of luck.

Selfish. b*****ds.

Thank you in advance!

Are you at uni?