New Manager

Bryan

Who should be the New Manager?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest allez le blues

Its got be we strachan. Graham wouldn't move up here fae london and smith, well smiths my second choice.

Strachan is young he gives far more enjoyable interviews and would get the team playing again with fresh ideas.

I'd say the reason we are doing utter pish just now apart from having a terrible manager is all the diddy foreigners we had in our game through the 90's. Young players never got a chance in them days and now were left with hardly any 26+ players to pick from ie we end up with a defence like we had last night. The scotland team is all about experienced players who go onto the park confident in there ability confident that they can play in the dark blue and confident that they know what there job is going to be on the pitch. We never ever gave away soft goals like we have done under berti. Nearly every goal we lose is down to a mistake, like last nights. Im not having a go at the current players because they are mostly young and in maybe 5 years time when they are a good age to play for scotland and with good experience and maybe even a few will have moved on to better sides we will have a decent team again. I spoke to 1 player who was under21 and made his scotland debut and in his words he said he should never have been there. He said its a different world playing international football espeacially when you compare it to my experience playing a handful o games for my first team.

For now bring in Mr Motivator Gordon Strachan and we might get to South Africa.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that Levien will be manager - maybe not next but he definetly will be Scotland manager. He has shown a lot of potential and he has overcame a big challenge (leaving Cowdenbeath to go to Hearts).

Next should be Strachan. Sadly, I don't see him wanting the job so we will probably end up with som foreign guy who can't speak a word of English.

Claude Anelka anyone?

Guest daniel o donnell

I think my old pal Bono of the rock band U2 would be quite good in the job.

He's doing a great job on third world debt so he's proved that he's great at lost causes.

Archived