New Manager

Bryan

Who should be the New Manager?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

....if the job is to make Scotland the laughing stock of world football then he is indeed doing a truly excellent job.

BTW up until this post I wasn't 100% sure if Tormod was the worlds greatest Vogts appologist, Berti himself or someone on the windup...his latest post confirms it has to be the latter....not even Bertrand would say he's doing an excellent job

PaulC.

I am not on the wind up at all. I actually wasn't sure if he was the right appointment at first but I felt he deserved time and gave him that. I feel he has improved things for now and more importantly for the future.

Whether Berti considers himself to be a success or not, I do.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whether Berti considers himself to be a success or not, I do.

If you ever manage your own company can I come work for you please?

I will scratch my arse during the day, go out on the bevvy at night and may or may not show up for work in the moring, but I can promise you a Vogts like success rate :)

Guest BRFC Tartan Army

Heard the guy behind me on Saturday saying that he wouldn't sack Berti cause lets face it, I can't see us going to the world cup now, so why pay the guy 2 million quid for him to leave, when his contract is up after the world cup (correct me if im wrong). I couldn't agree more with the guy.

Any other views???????????????

Heard the guy behind me on Saturday saying that he wouldn't sack Berti cause lets face it, I can't see us going to the world cup now, so why pay the guy 2 million quid for him to leave, when his contract is up after the world cup (correct me if im wrong). I couldn't agree more with the guy.

Any other views???????????????

This was my view until Saturday - wait and see if we qualify, then sack him. However, after Sautrday's debacle, I am now of the opinion that we must sack him asap. Even if the campaign is a lost cause, it at least gives a new managewr time to experiment in competitive games without out the pressure. The longer a new man gets to change things round the better, cos we need a complete shake up. Vogts, Burns, Bonhof, Taylor, etc - get them all to fcuk pronto. :angry:

I'd rather stick with Berti than get Walter Smith in - the guy would make us even worse than we already are! He's got no record of success unless he's had money to buy players, and a lot of money at that. Can't do that at international level of course so he would be snookered.

The man for the job is Strachan, although would he want to take it with so much expectation on him when we've clearly got such a sh!te squad??

Archived