Films

Hughsie

For my money, Clerks is the only real essential one out the bunch, but I've sat around arguing in the pub with friends who think Mallrats is the halcyon.

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is easily Kevin Smiths best film, but Dogma is teh cleverest. Clerks is superb, Chasing Amy is shit and Mallrats is really funny. Chocolate covered pretzel?

Empire Strikes Back (un-fucking-touchable)

Good Will Hunting

Old School

Pi

Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade (Temple of Doom is Speilberg pish)

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is easily Kevin Smiths best film, but Dogma is teh cleverest. Clerks is superb, Chasing Amy is shit and Mallrats is really funny. Chocolate covered pretzel?

Empire Strikes Back (un-fucking-touchable)

Good Will Hunting

Old School

Pi

Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade (Temple of Doom is Speilberg pish)

My word, I'm almost in agreement with every single word. Dogma certainly seemed to get a bum rap, but how clever is the dialogue? Mallrats was the first Smith film i saw and converted me. I wouldnt say any of his films were shit(even Jersey Girl) but Jay & Silent Bob is the funniest. Jusdging by your list I would guess you like Will Ferrall. IN that case you MUST see Anchorman - its just plain daft! The weatherman makes me laugh out loud in the office thinking of him(while everyone else is thinking what I am on!)

1. Spirited Away (see my wee avatar).

I watched that last week. Stunning.

The best film I've seen in a long long while though is Irreversible.

This filmfourdvd thing is great. You can stick your video shops!!

Mean girls

Shrek/2

Bring it on

Jeepers Creepers

Monsters Inc

:D

jeepers creepers was well scary until the last 30 mins when u realised it was some mad animal

mean girls is the WORST film i have EVER seen!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived