The New Raith Rovers Thread

A shite draw as far as progression prospects go. At least there's the cash, and maybe a TV slot; only QOS or Inverness would have been worse.

How many games get selected for TV?

Falkirk v Pars will be a stick-on.

Dundee United v Linfield as well I'd imagine.

If there's any more than the 2, then there's a possibility as we'd probably be 3rd choice.

I could be wrong but I don't think the is any money from Tv rights for this, if there is it sure as hell wont be very much.

Hope it is on Tv anyway as I'm at work that week. It'd be nice to catch on Heedlum hoddlum TV.

I'll also be good as a marker to see if / how much we have improved from our last visit there.

1 minute ago, 2711 said:

Was there a partition down the main stand then? From that picture it must have been difficult to see the North end if you were sitting behind that partition!

It looks like the original stand is being extended.

39 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

I'm sure when I 1st saw this photo on FB I read that sections A & B were completed 1st and section C was the last to be completed.

At firts it does look like its being extended, but when you look at the continuity of the steel rafters, concrete mouldings and windows you can see theyre all part of the same plan and construction. I would assume that the partition was in place so that spectators could use the completed section while isolated from the ongoing work.