The New Raith Rovers Thread

11 hours ago, Been going too long said:

Bloody hell a few posters have been on the moonshine tonight 🤦🏻‍♂️ can we at least wait until 4.45 on Saturday before another meltdown please🤷🏻‍♂️😉 the criticism of Collins is uncalled for, guy is just in the door and been dealt a very poor hand so far. I think ( and it’s just a hunch) all our budget isn’t spent as to give him the chance to bring his players in ( even a couple)  comparing him to some poor managers from our past is out of order imo. In a few months it might be true but at the moment let’s get behind him and the team and “ support them” 

Feels wasteful putting it off that long.

14 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Probably. 

From my perspective, I'm coming up for my fourth payment and still haven't received the 'souvenir welcome gift' that you're meant to receive after the second payment. 

I've been conditioned into brushing off my club making easy things difficult over about 40 years supporting them but it's really wearing thin now.

Took a while to appear for mine from the first tranch, I’d say about six months due to a production delay. I don’t know the current status, but is it really THAT important to you that it appears right now?

13 hours ago, Starksdynamo said:

Mind Pavel Penska?

I’d rather not.

5 hours ago, TxRover said:

Took a while to appear for mine from the first tranch, I’d say about six months due to a production delay. I don’t know the current status, but is it really THAT important to you that it appears right now?

A wee bit unfair Tx?

The Club advertise a deal for a Payment of £20.00 a month.  Part of that deal is some sort of mystery gift after receipt of second payment, but that mystery gift has not yet arrived after four payments.  Ebanda's handyman is only asking when the promised gift might come.  It is likely not THAT important to him to get it right now, but surely he has the right to ask the question?

More importantly.  Why have the club who made the promise in the first place and have benefitted to the tune of £80.00 to date, not contacted him to A. Thank him for his payments.  and B. explained the delay?  After all, it's their deal they are reneging on.  Just a question of simple appreciated communication with the fan.

Edited by Arthur Reid McDermott

45 minutes ago, Arthur Reid McDermott said:

A wee bit unfair Tx?

The Club advertise a deal for a Payment of £20.00 a month.  Part of that deal is some sort of mystery gift after receipt of second payment, but that mystery gift has not yet arrived after four payments.  Ebanda's handyman is only asking when the promised gift might come.  It is likely not THAT important to him to get it right now, but surely he has the right to ask the question?

More importantly.  Why have the club who made the promise in the first place and have benefitted to the tune of £80.00 to date, not contacted him to A. Thank him for his payments.  and B. explained the delay?  After all, it's their deal they are reneging on.  Just a question of simple appreciated communication with the fan.

TBF I got a hat and scarf after my 2nd payment last month, letter with it alluded that there should be a pen and pin badge with it but I'm not going to go chasing for them. 

An email to the club should sort it out quickly.

1 hour ago, Arthur Reid McDermott said:

A wee bit unfair Tx?

Is it unfair? I mentioned mine took 6 months, to give a data point. I then said I didn't know what the current turnaround was and asked if it was that important. I didn't say he should or shouldn't quit Club 1883 over it, I just asked how important it was.

1 hour ago, Stevo Fife said:

Think positive my lino licking friend. You come down, we go up.

That's right, get it right up ya's.