The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

I’d have probably suggested when he was replacing Aidan Connolly, so no. 

Well my point was pretty specifically around the Hamilton change being the one that harmed us the most, and the one where we had the least options to do much different.

2 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Well my point was pretty specifically around the Hamilton change being the one that harmed us the most, and the one where we had the least options to do much different.

And you’re right, it did harm us, but as a manager at the sidelines, if I know I absolutely have to bring on an inferior player, which Smith for Hamilton is, I’m not sure I’d swap on another two if I don’t have to. 

27 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Hamilton was blowing out his hoop when he came off. Man run himself into the ground. Think the change that really hurt us was Connolly being replaced by Jamieson. We needed a winger (Gibson) and he brought on an attacking midfielder and then Mullin who now has the pace of a racing snail.

Just watched the highlights, Stevenson goal, what a hit and great pace and composure for the 2nd by Pollock. As for the Smith offside one, I was convinced at the game that it wasn't offside and looking at it again, I'm still convinced he wasn't offside.

Edited by MICMAC