Completed Games?

SaltyTON

Finished the mass effect series. One of the best games I've played tbh. Great characters, great story, great settings. Shame about the ending. I heard that the lead writer quit because he didn't agree with EA's wanting the ending to allow for dlc. I don't really see how it does allow for that even with what we got. Don't know if its true, but the end really doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the game and is is basically a swiss cheese of plotholes.

Never been one to care about achievements/trophies, in this I think they sort of get in the way. A wee pop up in important scenes really detracts from what's going on. Can you imagine it in a film? 'You have got the boner acheivement' pops up during a sex scene.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Completed Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes... that was LOOOOONG! At least got money's worth out of this one as it came out on June 21st.

Plus I got a Lego Lex Luthor! :D

Completed the second episode of the Walking Dead. I like this wee point and click game, it's good for just chilling as doesn't have much in it that is time sensitive.

• 1 month later...

I'm a bit strapped for cash the now and going back to older games I already own is keeping them fun for me.

Same here.

Full Achievements:

Dirt

Dirt 2

Dead Space 2

LA Noire

Alan Wake

Nearly:

Dead Space 1 (missed 1 or 2)

Forza 3 (995pts - couldn't get the shitty 5pts for the drift challenge :( )

F1 2011 (Just got the co-ops to go)

Quite a few on the 700 odd - 900 odd. I am quite a cheevo whore but I do find some games impossible to max out.

Episode 3 of the Walking Dead done. Still a great game,

made it to Savannah now.

Quite a few on the 700 odd - 900 odd. I am quite a cheevo whore but I do find some games impossible to max out.

What score are you on?

Same here.

Full Achievements:

Dirt

Dirt 2

Dead Space 2

LA Noire

Nearly:

Dead Space 1 (missed 1 or 2)

Forza 3 (995pts - couldn't get the shitty 5pts for the drift challenge :( )

F1 2011 (Just got the co-ops to go)

The regenerating necromorph drove me fecking nuts on that game

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally got around to completing Assassin's Creed Revelations. It is the worst of the Ezio trilogy, but still a very good game in it's own right. The last sequence of missions is a bit of a let down down though. I was hoping for epic boss battles like the ones against the Borgias in the previous two games, instead you just get a few interactive cut scenes.

Looking forward to Assassin's Creed III and the much needed change of scenery.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived