Completed Games?

SaltyTON

Completed Who Wants to be a Millionaire? on my new Windows phone! :D

I tried to download Uno but it won't work, and neither will a few trials I tried to get. :( Need to kick up shit about it later!

Completed Uno [WP7], it's a bit different from the arcade version in that you have to got through 15 levels, of varying rules and numbers of opponents.

Quite fun, but really short, and completed in the time the Celtic game was on the telly.

• 2 weeks later...

Completed Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, that's by far the longest of all the Lego games, and almost impossible without a guide (I tried and got maybe 80-85% of them) to find all the collectables!

Good fun, except Isla de Muerta where I didn't have a fucking shovel and had to play through the whole evil cave level again, I'm really claustrophobic so playing cave levels freaks me out, even cartoon ones!

Got 1000/1200 in L.A. Noire, hopefully I can get up to 1200 when the DLC goes on the marketplace. Really good game with easy achievements, apart from finding all 95 cars which was a pain in the arse.

Gamestation are offering £35 store credit for this so I might put it back and maybe get Dirt 3 or Portal 2 and rent it or buy it cheap in the future when the DLC is available.

Got 1000/1200 in L.A. Noire, hopefully I can get up to 1200 when the DLC goes on the marketplace. Really good game with easy achievements, apart from finding all 95 cars which was a pain in the arse.

Gamestation are offering £35 store credit for this so I might put it back and maybe get Dirt 3 or Portal 2 and rent it or buy it cheap in the future when the DLC is available.

As are Game by the way. I done it after I got the 1100. I enjoyed it but it had no more content for me too keep it.

The ending was a bit duff. Although I did like the part where you were just pretty much told to survive, and the game wouldn't end until you died. Nice touch.

I've found all endings for Halo games have been a bit of a let down apart from the first game. That ending was just epic.

• 2 weeks later...

im 1 fecking achievement short of completing it but got fedup and left it :lol:

Had to boost the online 10 games, had won 1 on my own a couple of years ago, but when I got it back to finish things up the online was completely dead.

Completing the DLC was good, it's the first game I've completed both the game and the DLC... I could probably do it on Fifa 10 as well, but that would take me years I think to do!

Just completed Tomb Raider:Underworld. As I said on a different thread, bought it years ago, became instantly bored with it so haven't played it for ages. However I have a lot of time on my hands so managed to complete it.

I could probably do it on Fifa 10 as well, but that would take me years I think to do!

I'm still only two from completing FIFA 11. I only need Manager of the month (only just taken first managers job from being a player) and play and win in all the stadiums, which I am over halfway through via kick-off matches. So it's a matter of being bothered to do these things!

I'm still only two from completing FIFA 11. I only need Manager of the month (only just taken first managers job from being a player) and play and win in all the stadiums, which I am over halfway through via kick-off matches. So it's a matter of being bothered to do these things!

I left Fifa 11 at 925G, I couldn't be bothered doing 50 games with same pro club... and I was a centre half, and the guys in my team weren't good enough to win the cup... so just sold it while it still had value!

Gone back to Fifa 10, it was £3 and I wanted to do the be a pro on that as I skipped it due to my hatred of Become a Legend (shitty PES), but it was actually quite fun!