Completed Games?

SaltyTON

Finished all the acievements on Dorito's Crash Course last weekend. The Gold Medal on every track achievement was quite hard work. Only realised towards the end that pressing Y takes you immediately back to the last checkpoint (so you don't lose a second or two watching your avatar fall into the water).

Edited by SramTon

Just played one run through of Star War Force Unleashed, the first one, I bought a LOTR game off Ebay and got it with it. To get all the trophies you need to buy the DLC. Three of them each at £7.99 a pop, that's bullshit. I better get the platinum trophy for just doing the storyline related ones. The DLC trophies shouldn't count unless you've bought the content, that's how it was for Resi 5, since I've got platinum on that but only 94% of the trophies.

Got the 1000 in Crash Time 3. Surprisingly fun game with fairly easy achievements. I have no urge to ever go back and play it again though.

I'm trying to track down Crash Time 1 & 2 now, I thought they would be dirt cheap, but seemingly they are both quite rare and still command £15 upwards on eBay. I'm looking to get Bully as well, but for some reason that still sells for £20+ second hand.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the 1000 in Crash Time 3. Surprisingly fun game with fairly easy achievements. I have no urge to ever go back and play it again though.

I'm trying to track down Crash Time 1 & 2 now, I thought they would be dirt cheap, but seemingly they are both quite rare and still command £15 upwards on eBay. I'm looking to get Bully as well, but for some reason that still sells for £20+ second hand.

I'll give you it for £16 if you want it?

Edited by SaltyTON

You can download it from the XBLA for £20 I think.

I'll give you it for £16 if you want it?

Just seen your post in the swap thread. I think I dodged a bullet there! :lol:

You can download it from the XBLA for £20 I think.

Thanks for the heads up, I usually ignore the games on demand because the prices are ludicrous. But £20 is a decent deal, no sell on value once I'm done with it though.

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

I completed NHL 3 on 3, was just needing the achievement that you need three people(or controllers) to play on the same team, my wee cousins came round at the weekend, so I got it done.

Good wee game, I'm not an ice hockey fan, but it's fun, just don't expect to go online and win loads of games, some people have spent far too much time learning exactly how to win!

I completed NHL 3 on 3, was just needing the achievement that you need three people(or controllers) to play on the same team, my wee cousins came round at the weekend, so I got it done.

Good wee game, I'm not an ice hockey fan, but it's fun, just don't expect to go online and win loads of games, some people have spent far too much time learning exactly how to win!

We did that achievement with just two of us, and a third controller doing nothing... we still scored three or four goals despite having a guy doing nothing! The guys online are pretty good though and can score with every shot... except this guy! :lol:

Finally motivated myself to get the 1K on FIFA 06 Road to the World Cup. What a truly awful game, but it only cost me 99p a couple of years ago. It must be the best price to gamerscore ratio I've had for a game!

2006 FIFA World Cup is next on the agenda.

Finally motivated myself to get the 1K on FIFA 06 Road to the World Cup. What a truly awful game, but it only cost me 99p a couple of years ago. It must be the best price to gamerscore ratio I've had for a game!

2006 FIFA World Cup is next on the agenda.

You ain't getting beyond 500G on that. ;)

The last 500G achievement is nearly impossible!

We did that achievement with just two of us, and a third controller doing nothing... we still scored three or four goals despite having a guy doing nothing! The guys online are pretty good though and can score with every shot... except this guy! :lol:

Might have been me you were playingph34r.gif

I would have done it, but only had 2 controllers, but I now have DJ hero so could have done it myself, but TBH I forgot about it till my cousins came over.

I got that achievement with my son, who had just turned 4, and six-year-old daughter. My son got bored after about a minute. Lost the game something like 9-0 but managed to get the achievement.

Got the 1000g for both Crash Time 1 and Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper. Both were fun and fairly easy, but Sherlock Holmes would have taken me forever without using a walthrough for some parts.

Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper was the first game of that type I've ever played and I really enjoyed it. I might have a crack at a CSI game next as apparently they have similar gameplay. I might also get Crash Time 2 & 4 to try and get the 1000 for every game in the series.

Got 1000g in King Kong which was quite hard but fun when you got to play as Kong. 8)

Gave up on that at 100G, got mind numbingly tedious, with the pish that Jack Black kept repeating ad nauseum!