Completed Games?

SaltyTON

Completed the WP7 DOTW in a few hours, as it was way too addictive.

It was called Women's Murder Club, which is a kind of cross between Where's Wally and CSI? Good fun, but had to finish it in one go, as wanted to know everything that happened to the reporter!

In my eyes this counts but I finished all the Assasins Creed Brotherhood awards and all the side missions excluding multiplayer as I don't have the option of getting online with my Xbox. Traded in to get Fable 2 and Elder Scrolls Oblivion so I might be a while before I'm back on this thread :ph34r:

Completed CSI: Fatal Conspiracy for a very easy 1000g. Not the worst game in the world, but it feels so slow and clunky after playing LA Noire. Can't really complain for a tenner though!

Strangely enough, I've just got the 1000g on CSI: Fatal Conspiracy. I'm a fan of the show which is why I bought it the graphics arent great and the game is pretty limited but I enjoyed what it had to offer. the achievements were a piece of piss as well I was only missing 3 after finishing it so went back and mopped up the few I had missed.

I'm determinded to get the full 1000g on Aliens vs Predator and am currently 3 achievements short

I've completed the last (and rubbish) DLC case for LA Noire for the full 1400/1400g. It is sad that such a memorable game has gone out with a whimper.

It's getting sold now, as I doubt I will go back and play through it again any time soon. Hopefully Rockstar can get LA Noire 2 made much sooner than the first, as they wont have the issues of dealing with Team Bondi next time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Completed Collapse! for WP7, took about 15 minutes to get 200/200... game is quite fun, have kept playing it afterwards as want to complete the story mode as it's pretty fun to pass the time.

Edited by SaltyTON