Who's Going To Uni?

You can work out your timetable on the portal, there should be a 'timetables' thing you can click on the left hand side. It takes a but of figuring out bit its not rocket science.

Coulda fuckin fooled me.

I don't mind they hoodies btw. Of course I'm a fuckin arse.

Edited by Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth

Get a girl in your course to work it out for you! Their brains work better at it. And Duncs, but thats because he's a massive poooove.

Think I'l need tae. I was the same last year.

Will the tutorial sign ups open as early as Monday yous think? I cannae remember when it was last year. Dont want to be stuck in one at 9 on a Wednesday mornin wae hunners of smelly foreigners.

Think I'l need tae. I was the same last year.

Will the tutorial sign ups open as early as Monday yous think? I cannae remember when it was last year. Dont want to be stuck in one at 9 on a Wednesday mornin wae hunners of smelly foreigners.

The individual courses should give you information about sign ups on the website. I can only speak for computing, but you have to get in there quickly, because people sometimes send one person to sign all their mates up for the good hours.

Which reminds me actually, I should confirm the hours I'm going to be teaching! Any c**t planning on doing first year computing at Stirling?

I passed my re-sits so will be going back for year twa' of my course at eld Strathy Uni.

I wasn't too happy at the fact I only got to find out my re-sit results yesterday, and that my course starts back again on the 25th. I still don't have a timetable for my classes yet and need to pick an elective.

Freshers week start tommorrow, there isn't much on apart from the bar quiz and the pool championship (which I will put out of pretty quickly).

Not a lot on tomorrow, but it picks up from Tuesday onwards. I'm quite up for the GUU Pool, Snooker and Darts tournaments.

Not a lot on tomorrow, but it picks up from Tuesday onwards. I'm quite up for the GUU Pool, Snooker and Darts tournaments.

Yeah, I meant to say there isn't much on tommorrow.

The thing I'm most looking forward to is the sports day on 3rd October but for Freshers week the Simon Bird gig on Tuesday night will hopefully be pretty good.

Yeah, I meant to say there isn't much on tommorrow.

The thing I'm most looking forward to is the sports day on 3rd October but for Freshers week the Simon Bird gig on Tuesday night will hopefully be pretty good.

Yep I'm looking forward to Bird's thing. I've got the Law Society Cheese and Wine event before that. I notice after the Freshers' Address we can grab a pint at the GUU on the GUU President's tab! :P

Yep I'm looking forward to Bird's thing. I've got the Law Society Cheese and Wine event before that. I notice after the Freshers' Address we can grab a pint at the GUU on the GUU President's tab! :P

ID dependant unfortunately :( .

I've got nothing on Tuesday night so will probably just hang around the union for around 5 hours till the gig starts.

ID dependant unfortunately :( .

I've got nothing on Tuesday night so will probably just hang around the union for around 5 hours till the gig starts.

Oh crap, forgot about ID, sorry bud! :(

Ah well, if we bump into eachother, be sure to say hello. ;)

Same applies to Mushroom and anyone else at Glasgow Freshers btw.

Edited by Exuberant

Cheese and wine :lol:

Actually, thinking back, I think the Dundee School of Computing had one of those when I was a fresher :ph34r:

Cheese and wine :lol:

Actually, thinking back, I think the Dundee School of Computing had one of those when I was a fresher :ph34r:

:lol: I've spoken to a guy who's been to them before and he says it's basically just a free bar till the tab runs out, so I'm game.

I wish my freshers week started again tommorow. It's a bit shit having to start Education again at 10 o'clock tommorow morning. :(

Ah, tomorrow will be brilliant.

The realities of University life will finally hit our lot of freshers as well B)