Who's Going To Uni?

Christ sake people, why don't you just pm or facebook your mobile numbers to each other!

Because this is an open invitation to all P&Bers who go to Glasgow Uni to meet up for a pint, and we need to know who the f**k we all are?

Besides, you hate PMs, and insist on having them posted in the relevant topic anyway.

I think you could facepalm either of the two statements to be honest

Or both!

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

'Piss up in a brewery' was invented for times like this :rolleyes:

Just fucking meet up for a pint and get on with it!

I expect a full report on this pint, with who turned up, what distinct items they all carried to recognise each other, and how many amusing misunderstandings they had. This has been quite a feat of organisation!

Or both!

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

I expect a full report on this pint, with who turned up, what distinct items they all carried to recognise each other, and how many amusing misunderstandings they had. This has been quite a feat of organisation!

Thats more Mr Benn's territory being the law student - Supras can do the budgeting and expenses, and I'll write the soundtrack.

Whoever else turns up can have jobs assigned as they go.

face-palm.jpg

As much as I hate St Mirren, the fact that the twats in the Gamezone were subject to a 3-0 cuffing tonight is ample consolation for their stupidity and failure at life.
As much as I hate St Mirren, the fact that the twats in the Gamezone were subject to a 3-0 cuffing tonight is ample consolation for their stupidity and failure at life.

So good you said it thrice...

:lol::lol::lol: A worse time for a triple post you could not pick.

Strathclyde was full of really annoying Motherwell fans tonight. Yeah, you're not welcome any more, thanks.

Aw, were you at 12 hour Tuesday? :(

I was going to go, but I think I have AIDS so that ruled that out.

Missing vikingTON drunk is never good.