Nom Nom Nom

Just made myself open faced egg, chive and spring onion sandwiches. Pretty nice. This week in between finishing work and going to uni should be good for sharpening my culinary skills. Next up will be tuna steaks on coriander noodles - sounds nice, but I have little confidence in my ability to pull it off. That's tomorrow night, tonight I can't be arsed at all and am therefore just making pasta. Might even just have cereal, actually.

Also just had a can of Irn Bru, an apple and a nectarine and am now tucking into a Danish whirl from Costco. B)

I had next to no food in the flat, so I planned a nice meal and went to the only supermarket within reasonable walking distance, which unfortunately is lidl. They had two of the eight items on my shopping list, so I left in the huff without buying anything, and had spaghetti with a jar of carbonara sauce instead. It was crap, and I'm in a bad mood now! :angry: