Nom Nom Nom

I like this thread and it was on page 8!

Made macaroni cheese for me and the youngster at 5 and am just about to have 2 rolls on mashed up boiled egg. Nom Nom Nom

Note to equally stupid - do not try to pick up eggs which have been in boiling water for 15 minutes...ouch.

Got a baguette from some new deli place today. Went for a special called the Godfather; salami milano, salami napoli, chorizo, provolone, sun dried tomatoes and mayo and it was very good. They put loads off stuff on as well and I nearly couldn't finish it. £2.80. smile.gif

Got a baguette from some new deli place today. Went for a special called the Godfather; salami milano, salami napoli, chorizo, provolone, sun dried tomatoes and mayo and it was very good. They put loads off stuff on as well and I nearly couldn't finish it. £2.80. smile.gif

The special baguettes in that bit on the corner of irish street are the nuts. Its not new though, been open a couple of years i'd say