Nom Nom Nom

You need to get out more. :blink:

Because he's a bit strange and eats fish and crisps, which is basically the exact same thing as fish and chips? Only less healthy obviously...

What does 'get out more' even mean? Have you decided that he is a hermit, purely based on what he was eating?

Because he's a bit strange and eats fish and crisps, which is basically the exact same thing as fish and chips? Only less healthy obviously...

What does 'get out more' even mean? Have you decided that he is a hermit, purely based on what he was eating?

Not the exact same, a lot cheaper and quicker, all you have to do is open the packet and put it on! Plus the fish was the main part of the meal.

Tea last night was some quality Bubble and squeak!

Started today with Ricicles

You ate a side dish as your main meal (dinner)? Do you eat baked beans on their own as well?

I had a ham & pineapple pizza from Stefano's, that I ate in the QP social club. Was decent although I don't like their long slices of ham, will get chicken next time!

Having gnocchi with a creamy pesto sauce, and garlic bread tonight.

You ate a side dish as your main meal (dinner)? Do you eat baked beans on their own as well?

I had a ham & pineapple pizza from Stefano's, that I ate in the QP social club. Was decent although I don't like their long slices of ham, will get chicken next time!

Having gnocchi with a creamy pesto sauce, and garlic bread tonight.

Food police!

Last night, I marinated 150g of pork in the juice of one clementine, half a tin of pineapple slices and a tablespoonful of soy sauce before stir-frying the lot with two spring onions, 50g green beans and 50g mushrooms and serving it with 75g noodles.

Edited by Mak

Last night, I marinated 150g of pork in the juice of one clementine, half a tin of pineapple slices and a tablespoonful of soy sauce before stir-frying the lot with two spring onions, 50g green beans and 50g mushrooms and serving it with 75g noodles.

That sounds wonderful. I had a bacon and cheese double angus from Burger King last night. Super size meal. 8)