Nom Nom Nom

Today's breakfast was a smoothie made up of one scoop of banana flavoured whey protein, 300ml skimmed milk, 50g blueberries, 50g blackberries and a banana plus a cup of black coffee. 381 calories, 33g protein, 56g carbs, 3g fat. Yass.

Edit: the coffee wasn't a part of the smoothie. That would be weird.

Edited by Mak

Does anyone else here most days spend a fair whack on food at work? I must have wasted a bucketload of shite junk food at work.

Varies between £5 and £20 a day at uni, but never on junk food.

Does anyone else here most days spend a fair whack on food at work? I must have wasted a bucketload of shite junk food at work.

There is a KFC, McDonalds, Subway and Greggs available where I work. I would say I spend around £3-£6 a day on "lunch", and then as where I work everything is really cheap, an extra £2/£3 a day (on average) on shite like chocolate and crisps to eat when I get home.

I might start to buy a loaf at the start of the week, and a few nice meats/cheeses/etc. so it will be a bit cheaper, and so I don't turn into a fat b*****d.

Varies between £5 and £20 a day at uni, but never on junk food.

Well when I say junk, I just mean junk and general food. Lunch, probably greggs or subway, sometimes go to the wee deli along the road, then juice, crisps, chocolate, milk. Would save a fair bit if I just took a packed lunch and a few bits and bobs every day.

Well when I say junk, I just mean junk and general food. Lunch, probably greggs or subway, sometimes go to the wee deli along the road, then juice, crisps, chocolate, milk. Would save a fair bit if I just took a packed lunch and a few bits and bobs every day.

I mean going to restaurants/pubs, like the wee Spanish place opposite the Counting House, the Ark or the no. 9. If I don't eat there then usually just go to the church café on John Street (also called the Ark) and get a toastie and some soup.

For dinner I had a bowl of Heinz Tomato Soup. Enjoyed it, they used to taste so much better though :(.

Heinz fucked about with things too much when they changed their protocol on additives and nutritional values, now their products are like weird sounding muppets.