Nom Nom Nom

For the first ever time in my life, im going to boil and mash some potatoes. While that is happening, 3 sausages shall be cooking nicely in the oven, along with some onions, red wine and gravy. once everything's done, i'l pop the sausages in a wee pie dish, spread the mash out over the top, sprinkle some cheese and worcester sauce over the top, and pop the lot back in the oven till the mash is browned. Yummy.

Nice bowl of homemade Bulgarian chicken and yoghurt soup tonight: tidy. How underrated is soup? Made enough to last another three meals. :D

Spent the last week living it up in Paris, so getting fired back into my healthy eating / fitness regime with a vengeance.

I'm getting really fed up with food the now. I cook Mon- Fri since I'm in first, hubby cooks at weekend.

We seem to eat the same stuff week in week out and I'm bored. I tried a couple of new things last week. Corned beef hash with fried gnocchi which was very nice and home made lamb koftas.

Another scout through the cookery books is required methinks.