Nom Nom Nom

Just had a square of Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations. Wow. May have to end my self-imposed chocolate embargo.

I'm tempted to go to the shops for the Cola pretzel and honeycomb version, and I would have but I have no way to work it off since I've injured myself playing football. :(

I'm tempted to go to the shops for the Cola pretzel and honeycomb version, and I would have but I have no way to work it off since I've injured myself playing football. :(

Christ! What now? It was some kind of popping candy stuff i had.

A bowl of glutinous rice with some hoisin sauce for lunch, going to the pub for dinner later. The beauty of sticky rice is that it's a real joy to eat cold, holds together, you can break chunks off and dip it in a sauce, in this case hoisin

Edited by Christophe

Iceland stone-baked are decent at £1.50 a pop. Started a gourmet range too.

Anyway, tonight just finished work but I fancy salt n pepper ribs out of the local chinese restaurant.

Just sauce. They came from a ScotMid so they only came with sauce. :(

Dinnae sweat mate. Remember reading a book when I was doing my environmental degree that lettuce is a source of cancer ;)

Chicken Pakora wasn't even rated :lol:

Made a tikka marinade with yoghurt, lots of fresh garlic and ginger, garam masala, chilli powder, lemon juice and salt. Chucked it over a leg of lamb and put in a food bag in the fridge. Will cook it tomorrow or Wednesday, prob with a potato and green bean curry. Can't wait.