Nom Nom Nom

Butchershop the other night for me. Very good but they need to sort their fucking steak knives out. Absolute shite.

Went there a year or so ago. We had a few drinks before we went in so wasn’t paying particular attention to the prices. Think we had a 1.6k Porterhouse which cost £112 (this was for the steak only). It was lovely but I’m not sure it was worth £112.

Went there a year or so ago. We had a few drinks before we went in so wasn’t paying particular attention to the prices. Think we had a 1.6k Porterhouse which cost £112 (this was for the steak only). It was lovely but I’m not sure it was worth £112.
Yeah thats a bit steep. We paid 133 notes for our entire meal so its expensive but not mental (depending on your choices obviously.) I had a cote de boeuf. It was 36 on its own.

no they were fine it was the Mexican rub on it that was just awful and the cuts were poor quality. i shouldnt have expected much else for £4. stick to making my own in future
Anything that calls itself sizzle steak, or frying steak or any of that shit is always old boots territory.

Steer clear. Fron Aldi, buy their rump if you want cheapness. Its still pretty decent.