Nom Nom Nom

51 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Tonight will be mushroom risotto with fillet of beef and a red wine and porcini sauce. Very much looking forward to this and will try to mind a pic

Thats a lot of work for a midweek meal

Yeah, but owing to my work pattern midweek doesnt really exist for me. I am either away at work or im at home and off so its irrelevant really what day it is for this type of stuff

Just now, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Yeah, but owing to my work pattern midweek doesnt really exist for me. I am either away at work or im at home and off so its irrelevant really what day it is for this type of stuff

Ahh nice one it sounds very nice - certainly better than fishcakes I made yesterday 

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Tonight will be mushroom risotto with fillet of beef and a red wine and porcini sauce. Very much looking forward to this and will try to mind a pic

Too much mushies. Dial it back with them in the risotto. Asparagus is great this time of year.

Too much mushies. Dial it back with them in the risotto. Asparagus is great this time of year.
Wasnt loads. Chestnut mushrooms in the risotto, few dried porcinis to flavour the sauce (removed)

Soz no pics lol. Beef wasnt pink enough to allow it to be seen. Was fucking tremendous though.

46 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Wasnt loads. Chestnut mushrooms in the risotto, few dried porcinis to flavour the sauce (removed)

Soz no pics lol. Beef wasnt pink enough to allow it to be seen. Was fucking tremendous though.

Nice. Cannae beat beef+mushrooms+wine.

On 19/06/2019 at 12:26, sick boy said:

as far as ready made meals go, this is the best one I have ever had the pleasure of making its acquaintance.

https://groceries.asda.com/product/healthier-options/asda-good-balanced-chicken-pesto-penne/1000082697688 

ETA- I also added some cucumber, spices etc. 

They’re all pretty good. The frozen noodles is decent. Spinach and cheese ravioli is good also.

Favourite is probably Thai red curry or the firecracker.

• 2 weeks later...