Nom Nom Nom

I love Smoked Applewood.

I just had cheddar tonight.

It is a god among cheese.

A bit of sweet pickle goes nicely.

Or try frying off some red onions, with a good lot of balsamic vinegar and a wee tate of sugar.

On a cracker with a bit of the aforementioned Smoked Applewood, it's absolute heaven. :D

B)

The last two things that I've made were scrambled eggs with cheese and chilli sauce (made far too much chilli sauce and couldn't finish it as my mouth felt like it was going to burn off) and pasta with a homemade gorgonzola, spinach and hazelnut sauce, which was great.

Since this post, I've made eggs benedict, which was pretty mediocre (fucked up the hollandaise sauce by using spreadable butter, which has vegetable oil in it and therefore made the sauce far too runny), spaghettini with asparagus and rocket (pretty damn good) and spaghetti with homemade meatballs and tomato sauce (epic).

Tonight, I'll be making my own roast tomato and onion soup.

Was really looking forward to my Chicken Bhuna with a garlic naan tonight, been salivating about it since 4pm. The local indian has closed, completely gutted! :( Not really in the mood to cook and cant be arsed with a chippy. What to do?

Since this post, I've made eggs benedict, which was pretty mediocre (fucked up the hollandaise sauce by using spreadable butter, which has vegetable oil in it and therefore made the sauce far too runny),

:lol: Idiot.

The local indian has closed, completely gutted! :( Not really in the mood to cook and cant be arsed with a chippy. What to do?
Find another Indian?

.....and find out why the other one shut.