Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Forehead, you got any Vullaby's to trade, cant really offer you anything in return, but it would seriously help me out.

Oh aye and any luck on the Tornados search??

I could rustle one up for you for tomorrow.

Nope, so many more White owners than Black.

I could rustle one up for you for tomorrow.

Nope, so many more White owners than Black.

Yeah it's a conundrum and cheers that would be great just send ne a time.

On other news I now only need vullaby, mandibuzz, tornodos and landurus. Thanks tosome idiot Frenchman trading me resheram for a tuiruga.

My Pokedex is coming on nicely. I think the only families I have to evolve are Deino / Zwelious / Hydregion and Larvesta / Volcarona. I have a couple to level up through happiness and trading and then I think that's it for what is available in Black.

I have Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Reshiram and Kyurem of the Legendary Pokemon.

Edited by Gaz

My Pokedex is coming on nicely. I think the only families I have to evolve are Deino / Zwelious / Hydregion and Larvesta / Volcarona. I have a couple to level up through happiness and trading and then I think that's it for what is available in Black.

I have Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Reshiram and Kyurem of the Legendary Pokemon.

Wow, hang on a minute, you have Black???

Want to swap Tornados to me and vice veras, so we can both get Landorus. ;)

Edited by Widge

I'll give you a Deino or Larvesta if you let me borrow your Tornadus, or a Wigglytuff so you can save a moon stone.

I'll give you a Deino or Larvesta if you let me borrow your Tornadus, or a Wigglytuff so you can save a moon stone.

Indees, I will throw in a Rufflet, or near enough any of the startes from the other games.

BLASPHEMY!

I knew you would be on the case Ludo, but it's got a better attack and speed so it wins a coveted spot in my team. My level 43 Stoutland has been a faithful servant, since his humble beginnings as a lillipup. cool.gif

I'll give him a level 1 of ANY fossil-mon.

Why are we competing, I am sure he wont mind co-operating with both of us.

Anyway he could have a lv. 61 Torterra for keeps.

EDIT - Or a lv. 1 Spiritomb.

Edited by Widge

I have Black as well but obviously I'm not high on the pokedex completion and stuff yet though as I've only just beaten the 8th gym leader. :)

I stupidly went onto the trade thing and traded an Emboar for a Tropius (only because I have a high level Victini as a fire pokemon and no need for 2) thinking it was the last evolution of the grass starter, only to find out it's a pokemon from Generation 4 :(

I have Black as well but obviously I'm not high on the pokedex completion and stuff yet though as I've only just beaten the 8th gym leader. :)

I stupidly went onto the trade thing andtraded an Emboar for a Tropius (only because Ihave a high level Victini as a fire pokemon and no need for 2) thinking it was the last evolution

of the grass starter, only to find out it's a

pokemon from Generation 4 :(

If you put your friend code up, you are more than welcome to my serperior, it's only lv.37, but it will boost when trained up.

If you put your friend code up, you are more than welcome to my serperior, it's only lv.37, but it will boost when trained up.

See if you were to give that a Lucky Egg after it's been traded, would it gain x2, x3 or x4 the original exp points?

I stupidly went onto the trade thing and traded an Emboar for a Tropius (only because I have a high level Victini as a fire pokemon and no need for 2) thinking it was the last evolution of the grass starter, only to find out it's a pokemon from Generation 4 :(

Did you at least breed it first? That's a must for me.

I'm gonna try and breed all my second/third evolution pokemon then I'll post my list. Although it'll probably be next week since I've got a class test tomorrow and I'm going to Annan on Saturday (might play on the way there though)