Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Rutherglen is fucking ridiculous for Drowzees. I've caught about 180 pokémon and 65 of them have been drowzees.

Took this to show my mates how ridiculous it is a few days ago;

880923ad12.png

Then looked again two minutes later and another had fucking appeared;

48ddca8909.png

I've got about 95 candies as I'm waiting till I find a good place to pop my lure and lucky egg and mass evolve like 10 things.

But aye, if you ever need Drowzees then come this way, fucking swarming with the fuckers.

4 minutes ago, forehead7 said:

Rutherglen is fucking ridiculous for Drowzees. I've caught about 180 pokémon and 65 of them have been drowzees.

Took this to show my mates how ridiculous it is a few days ago;

880923ad12.png

Then looked again two minutes later and another had fucking appeared;

48ddca8909.png

I've got about 95 candies as I'm waiting till I find a good place to pop my lure and lucky egg and mass evolve like 10 things.

But aye, if you ever need Drowzees then come this way, fucking swarming with the fuckers.

Gorbals is just the same

9 hours ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Is it worth investing in a 3DS or whatever they're called and going through each game?

Worth it in what sense? Enjoyment then absolutely. But you don't need to play each to be caught up or anything. The vast majority are thier own self contained storylines, the only real example otherwise was White2/Black 2 which were sequels. 

The main games are cracking games to chill too, most of then have some tough Gyms. 

Whitney's Miltank in HeartGold is infamous for being a b*****d to get by. 

The main advantage of playing through them all is catching the different types

Worth it in what sense? Enjoyment then absolutely. But you don't need to play each to be caught up or anything. The vast majority are thier own self contained storylines, the only real example otherwise was White2/Black 2 which were sequels. 

The main games are cracking games to chill too, most of then have some tough Gyms. 

Whitney's Miltank in HeartGold is infamous for being a b*****d to get by. 

The main advantage of playing through them all is catching the different types

Aye not for any storyline purposes or anything. Only played yellow & silver/gold and fancy getting into them and going through and completing them one by one.

44 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Aye not for any storyline purposes or anything. Only played yellow & silver/gold and fancy getting into them and going through and completing them one by one.

I made a post yesterday on here regarding my thoughts on the games. 3DS is the way to go, the majority of the series are available for it 

Goldeen aaaaaand Poliwag at the McInroy's Point Ferry Terminal.

Pleasing.

Edited by Slenderman
Goldeen not Psyduck (got him earlier)