Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

What do you mean "launch the baw high &"?

Like swipe high, as opposed to aiming low for a non-flying Pokemon.

Almost aim behind it.

My top end pokemon so far. On the verge of being able to evolve Goldeen, psyduck, pidgeotto. Debating if I wait until another lucky egg drops.

Level 14 just now

1469109858475.thumb.jpg.5d8c7b3c9af7131f1469109980841.thumb.jpg.ec8826dd22ad6864

26 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Not been able to go on a long walk the past 2 days, been choking to aswell. Heading into Rutherglen tomorrow morning to go to the bank, curious to know if you sit with the app on while in a car or bus if it still records you as walking 

think if you travel more than 15mph it stops recording it as a walk, canny mind where i read that though (might even have been on here), f**k knows how true it is

30 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Not been able to go on a long walk the past 2 days, been choking to aswell. Heading into Rutherglen tomorrow morning to go to the bank, curious to know if you sit with the app on while in a car or bus if it still records you as walking 

Nope.

Only on bikes or Shank's pony.

IMG_0569.PNG

Farming this pokestop like f**k.

Good entertainment watching old boys nearly have heart attacks after rattling their 1st tee into the trees.

Pleasing.

(ETA: nice cool pint as well)

Edited by Slenderman

3 hours ago, Gaz said:

I find Zubats tricky b*****ds to catch, anyone else?

Wasted a lot of balls on these today. I don't like switching the AR tbh but did it a couple of times.

Got a few new ones today. Found a Haunter at the top of my street, had never seen a Clefairy before and must have caught 7 or 8 of them this afternoon, also one of the caterpillar ones, might have been a Weedle.

Lost a CP230 Squirtle on the way home. It had a red ring around it so threw it a couple of Razz Berries but to no avail.

1 hour ago, Pete Rockwell said:

Wasted a lot of balls on these today. I don't like switching the AR tbh but did it a couple of times.

Got a few new ones today. Found a Haunter at the top of my street, had never seen a Clefairy before and must have caught 7 or 8 of them this afternoon, also one of the caterpillar ones, might have been a Weedle.

Lost a CP230 Squirtle on the way home. It had a red ring around it so threw it a couple of Razz Berries but to no avail.

I found Paras and Shellder to be a massive pain in the arse as well to catch as well, not to mention they seem to run a lot as well.  I can never seem to throw great balls straight ever or after i've done a razz berry. Spotted a couple of Electabuzz near the gym so might take a wander around Holyrood road tommorrow if it's nice.

I bagged a Clefairy today as well along with Muk and Seel, also managed to get female Nidoran evolved after one of my eggs hatched with one of them, also grinded out a Kingler as well. Pokedex is up to 59 so we're rattling along nicely

Princes Street Gardens are full of permanent lures. 

Just gone from level 11 to 12 evolving 5 or 6 of them with a lucky egg. Haven't had any notification of the change of levels and gifts that come with it yet. Will that happen when the time limit on the lucky egg expires?