Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

You don't need a video huh.gif

All you do is enter your Trainer ID and click HG/SS and English Version and it generates the codes. Then just go to Violet City Pokemon Centre and talk to the guy next to the PC and put in the codes to unlock.

Anyway, for Pokéwalker fans, get your Nintendo Wi-Fi set up between your DS and your Router etc tonight as the Yellow Forest route with Surfing and Flying Pikachus available is able to be obtained with Mystery Gift from April 2nd until some point in May.

I know, I realised that as soon as I posted I had been a plank.

Edited by Turbo_dee

He is right though, you think you can come in here on your high horse, saying "haha pokémon is for virgins" yet you play videogames yourself, what makes playing pokémon so different from the games you play?

At least you can be in the Army but you're a sack, you can't catch pokémon thats why people find it so endearing.

So, to sum up, f**k. RIGHT. OFF.

hahaha.

I love video games. I also love getting a reaction.

and so yeez pokemon folk know, it has nothing on Viva pinata

Cracking find, cheers. Managed 2100 coins in 3-4 hours myself, but with this I got over 4300 in 45mins-1 hour. Not always entirely accurate, but I got up to level 7 with it. :)

Aye anno mate it aint perfect but it does help alot. Gonna try and get ice beam for blastoise, maybe then ill beat this fucking champ, the squads at levels 48-55 and im still getting humped by the champ, but on the plus tho i did go up 10 levels in 2 hours and have made 100,000+ from this

Having a Steelix follow you is pretty class. He's not there when you're indoors, haha.

Team after the 5th gym leader is

Feraligatr lv 30

Victreebel lv 29

Ampharos lv 30

Steelix lv 33

Machamp lv 31

Pidgeotto lv 29

Need to do some levelling up before moving on, I think.

Having a Steelix follow you is pretty class. He's not there when you're indoors, haha.

Feraligatr lv 30

Victreebel lv 29

Ampharos lv 30

Steelix lv 33

Machamp lv 31

Pidgeotto lv 29

Just beat the 5th gym leader myself actually. My team:

Dragonair lv30

Kadabra lv30

Ampharos lv30

Pidgeotto lv27

Lapras lv26

Quilava lv26

Not nearly as impressive as yours.

Pidgeotto is in the team simply because it can learn Fly, Lapras I only just accquired in Union Cave, so I'm still in the process of levelling it up, and Kadabra is pretty handy, but as I can't trade, I can't get it evolved in to an Alakazam, so I might need to get it chucked, and bring Nidorino back.

Next gym leader uses steel, so I'm gonna level up Quilava until it evolves I think.

Feraligatr lv 30

Victreebel lv 29

Ampharos lv 30

Steelix lv 33

Machamp lv 31

Pidgeotto lv 29

Having Ho Oh is the best one ive seen so far, its fucking massive, much bigger than steelix, blastoise following you is excellent too.

I really want to replace Pidgeotto with a Dratini, but I can't be bothered training one up from a low level.

It's a b*****d to level up to be honest. It's why a couple of my team are a few levels below the rest, because I was needing to use Dratini more in trainer/gym battles as it needs a f**k load more experience to level up. Worth it though.

It's a b*****d to level up to be honest. It's why a couple of my team are a few levels below the rest, because I was needing to use Dratini more in trainer/gym battles as it needs a f**k load more experience to level up. Worth it though.

Its true they are a c**t to level but the end result is more than worth the effort, that lances level 50 dratini keeps owning my team.

Catching unown to calm me down, only 6 left to get including the !?

YES YOU FUCKING DANCER, VICTORY!!!! BEAT THAT CHEATING p***k LANCE.

BOW DOWN TO THE NEW CHAMPION.

EDGARUSQPFC'S WINNING TEAM:

Spr_4h_006.png

Charizard

Level 51

Spr_4h_009.png

Blastoise

Level 53

Spr_4h_003_m.png

Venusaur

Level 46

Spr_4h_196.png

Espeon

Level 47

Spr_4h_094.png

Gengar

Level 57

Spr_4h_250.png

Ho-oh

Level 45

Finally did it, in fighting him i gained between 5-15 levels between all my pokemon( ho-oh doesnt count as i never used him in any of the battles) and earned around $100,000. At the end after my charizard surprisingly defeated his strongest dragonite all that was left was my blastoise vs his charizard, it kinda went like this:

Surf - Full Restore -Surf - Full Restore -Surf - Full Restore -Surf - Full Restore until he admitted defeat and tried to attack.

Fucking relieved to have finally beaten that dick, gonna train up a new team before wandering into kanto.

getting a laptop wont fix anything mate, your router still needs configured, you need to phone bt and find out your login details the router config

http://www.pocketgam...ature.asp?c=701

this will help you after that. You need your first WEP key once you configure your security to wep. But get onto bt and get into your config mate.

Only other option is forking out for a Usb wifi for the ds.

I'll do it when I get my laptop then. I can't be bothered with it just now. I should be going to my mates on Tuesday, so I'll get The Yellow Path then.

Took my Larvitar out during fives today. Grew two levels (after sticking it back in the game, and out again).

Will be playing the tomorrow, and I need to train train train before going to battle Clair and try out the Pokémon League.

Accidentally switched off my DS undoing about 7 hours of unsaved gameplay. Not a happy bunny <_<

Ouch.

Edited by Smurph

Well, I tried starting a new game on Silver after the save file got corrupted.

And the next 5 games I created were all corrupted as well. So it looks like it's fucked :(

What's the difference between the 2 new games and where is selling them cheap...

And the next 5 games I created were all corrupted as well. So it looks like it's fucked :(

What's the difference between the 2 new games and where is selling them cheap...

Unlucky.

I don't think there's any real difference, bar either Ho-oh or Lugia. There's a few "game-only" Pokémon, but that's really about it.

£35 is the cheapest in town, but you might get it for around £30 on-line.

Started today, going to take down the 3rd gym tomorrow!

Team is:

Tentacool

Flaafy

Pidgy

Bellsprout

All lvl 17.

I shall catch Sodowoodo and Koffing to complete the set. Not as strong as some of the teams on here but more of a challange.

Worth pointing out that even with the Yellow Path, obtaining a Flying/Surfing Pikachu is insanely difficult. First you have to walk about 10000 steps in Yellow Path in the Pokéwalker, THEN get lucky (about a 4 in 100 chance of finding one of them instead of various other Pikachus), then make sure that you catch it.

No joy here yet. Not even managed to get a Pikachu with Volt-Tackle, which is the 3rd rarest of the 6 different possible Pikachus. Got a couple of the 4th rarest which have Flail.

Team is coming along nicely. Gym 6&7 beaten, along with all the radio tower stuff with TR. Just got through the ice path, and I'm in the town/city with the last gym. Team atm is:

Ampharos - Level 36

Typhlosion - Level 36

Pidgeot - Level 36

Dragonair - Level 36

Lapras - Level 36

Kadabra - Level 36

Will probably chuck Kadabra and/or Pidgeot before facing the Elite 4. Rest of the side is rather solid. Lapras is probably my favourite, it's superb.

The only major differance between heartgold and soulsilver is in heartgold you get access to Ho-oh first, and in soul silver you get access to lugia first.

I think £30 is likely the cheapest you will see it for a while mate.

Wandering Kanto, not gonna do any gyms for a while, just gonna explore. Training up a munchlax and dratini.

Wanting to use new pokemon as i kinda got bored of the squad