Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

My dugtrio is called Fexur. Also had a shiny Duskull called "SHINIE", thank god I traded that away!

Jesus, I had some 10 year old girl call their piplup, chocolate oh and a ditto called changer, go all mighty.

Pokemon Dream World launches tomorrow. It's basically Generation V's answer to the Pokewalker and uses the C Gear function. You can get an Eeveelution with its Hidden Ability by playing an online game and collecting orbs and transfer it to your game from the Dream World.

About Pokemon Dream World

Pokemon Global Link

The Eeveelutions

Sorry forehead I was out later than planned and as such I am only just back in. You probably won't see this mind, so are you about tomorrow at any stage and we could do it then??

See when your porygon evolves into a porygon2, do you want it back before I add it to become a porygonZ. Or do you only want a porygonZ??

Otherwise it's diglett(dubious disk) for electabuzz

Shitemon for porygon(upgrade)

Electivivire for porygon2(upgrade)

Correct??

See when your porygon evolves into a porygon2, do you want it back before I add it to become a porygonZ. Or do you only want a porygonZ??

Otherwise it's diglett(dubious disk) for electabuzz

Shitemon for porygon(upgrade)

Electivivire for porygon2(upgrade)

Correct??

Yeah just do that. I'll get the data for porygon2 elsewhere.

Tell you what if you trade me something else after, I can give you a porygon with an up grade, so you get all three. Fair??

Just do the porygon2 w/ DD for electavire and let me check my dex. because I will have porygon 2 for a moment before it evolves so I might get the info from that.

Cause I don't want the pokemon itself just the data.

I got the info for porygon2 as well so it's all good, that's all I want anyway.

Might actually train Z up, it's got 135 Special Attack and it's learnset is pretty much all Special moves. A moveset of thunder, ice beam, solar beam and hyper beam could devastate some.

Yeah they are good, my infernape knows a ridiculous move set, it knows fire an fighting obviously, but it also learnt grass moves, quite surreal.

Right my team can now be completed, I shall post up sometime tomorrow about levels and movesets.