Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Yeah I have, and luckily for you I already have a bred skitty I think.

Oh and in other news I have just wasted 1,000,000 on base stay levellers, so my 6 new pokemon are now maxed out. :lol:

Oh and scizor evolves with a metal coat, all I need is to trade me scyther and rhydon over and get them back in thier evolve for.

Edited by Widge

Yeah I have, and luckily for you I already have a bred skitty I think.

Oh and in other news I have just wasted 1,000,000 on base stay levellers, so my 6 new pokemon are now maxed out. :lol:

Oh and scizor evolves with a metal coat, all I need is to trade me scyther and rhydon over and get them back in thier evolve for.

Oh right so it's just a straight up trade over and trade back.

Happy to reciprocate wherever possible, forehead.

If either of you just give me a shout when you're available I should be able to trade about any time between now and half 6.

Yeah cool, I should be ready in about 15-30 minutes.

Ok Ad Lib, I'm ready. Do you particularly want your Boldore back, because I've got one in my box that I could give you, it's up to you.

Ok I've got an Zorua, Gothita and Vullaby ready.

Trade me either the Shelmet or the Karrablast for my steelix. then we swap the shelmet and karrablast so they evolve then I trade back the other one for my steelix.

5 mins and I'll be on. I'd rather use my own Boldore if that's okay.

I don't have a Shelmet yet. I was hoping someone else would so I could evolve my Karrablast, breed the evolved Shelmet for one of my own, then trade the other person's Shelmet back for the evolved Karrablast, then trade my own Shelmet there and back to evolve it.

Does that make sense?

5 mins and I'll be on. I'd rather use my own Boldore if that's okay.

I don't have a Shelmet yet. I was hoping someone else would so I could evolve my Karrablast, breed the evolved Shelmet for one of my own, then trade the other person's Shelmet back for the evolved Karrablast, then trade my own Shelmet there and back to evolve it.

Does that make sense?

Yeah it does, don't have a shelmet going though.

Yeah it does, don't have a shelmet going though.

NP. Hopefully Widge has one.

Anyway in the WiFi Club just now. I think you're on my PalPad already.

By the way you appear as one of those bald biker types in the WiFi... what's my character?

Edited by Ad Lib

NP. Hopefully Widge has one.

Anyway in the WiFi Club just now. I think you're on my PalPad already.

By the way you appear as one of those bald biker types in the WiFi... what's my character?

Yours is the same, it's the roughneck. You can change it in the character bit of the main menu.

Yours is the same, it's the roughneck. You can change it in the character bit of the main menu.

Ah right. I thought it might have been random (it was in earlier Generations IIRC).

Cheers for those 3. Boldore swap and back?