Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Right lads. Out of the first 150(mew gtfo) I only need Voltorb, Electrode, Koffing. Weezing and the legendary birds. Help please. I can breed stuff in mass amounts if need be.

edit: looks like I'm getting them. I need Miltank, Snubbull and Giraffig from gen 2 and a bunch from gen 3 and 4 though!

Edited by forehead7

I assume you are just working your way through the list, I couldn't be bothered an have just done it as I went along. If you want to go on wi-fi later I have about 100 pokemon that have been bred and we can see how many you need and vice-versa, or you can register done o te legendaries into your dex, albeit I want them back.

Think I made the right choice trading my landarus for a slowking, cause they are rare on the ground and I can still catch the landarus from my game.

Went up and caught Landorus because I was looking for Chinchou/Lantern on the GTS and someone was swapping their shiny lantern for a thundurus, so I had a piece of that.

Jeez, wish you'd posted that first, I'd have given you a Slowking for a Landorus!

My new list is up, actually really helpful. Added another 30 or so pokemon to it, also the pokestadiums are brilliant for seeing new pokemon in the dex, because every day there are 3 or 4 trainers who change, helped me see Huntail, Gorbyss, Vaporeon, etc.

I will probably be on later, since I havent played it all day, so gees a shout.

post-18310-0-12223700-1302538259_thumb.p

Quick question guys. If I was to transfer (say) an Infernape from Pearl to Black, would it update my National Dex for Chimchar and Monferno, or just for Infernape?

Quick question guys. If I was to transfer (say) an Infernape from Pearl to Black, would it update my National Dex for Chimchar and Monferno, or just for Infernape?

Just Infernape unfortunately.

Can anyone do me a huge favour and allow me to trade Electabuzz to them with an eletralizer, and then trade me the Electivire back. My new aim is to complete a lv.100 team of my own doing, as in my I.D. Currently decided on 3, Electivire, Infernape, Garchomp, any suggestions for the others, wanting a well balanced team, so could do with a water and a phsycic in there.

Yeah I was thinking Alakazam or Metagross, I have both, problem with Metagross is its secondary type is steel, making it weak to fire, which isnt very good. So I reckon Alakazam it is. Also probably go for Lanturn, which I have always loved, water/electric is a lethal combo, it can learn hard hitting attacks like Surf, ice beam and Thunderbolt.

Right so far the team is -

Electabuzz (will be an eletivire) - Electric

Infernape - Fire/Fighting

Lanturn - Water/Electic

Alakazam - Pshycic

Garchomp - Dragon/Ground

Dont really want or need a grass, possibly a Lucario, but I'm not convinced by that, same with Salamance, I dont particularly want another dragon, so do I go with Lucario, or something else, if so I still need suggestions.

EDIT - What about a Togekiss, they are usually rediculously difficult to kill of are they not. So theres the vote Lucario or Togekiss.

Edited by Widge

Yeah I was thinking Alakazam or Metagross, I have both, problem with Metagross is its secondary type is steel, making it weak to fire, which isnt very good. So I reckon Alakazam it is. Also probably go for Lanturn, which I have always loved, water/electric is a lethal combo, it can learn hard hitting attacks like Surf, ice beam and Thunderbolt.

Right so far the team is -

Electabuzz (will be an eletivire) - Electric

Infernape - Fire/Fighting

Lanturn - Water/Electic

Alakazam - Pshycic

Garchomp - Dragon/Ground

Dont really want or need a grass, possibly a Lucario, but I'm not convinced by that, same with Salamance, I dont particularly want another dragon, so do I go with Lucario, or something else, if so I still need suggestions.

EDIT - What about a Togekiss, they are usually rediculously difficult to kill of are they not. So theres the vote Lucario or Togekiss.

Fire attacks are fairly rare. As long as you have a water type or something with Stone Edge you shouldn't have to worry about Metagross's weakness. Alakazam's as good a shout though.

I never rated Grass or Bug Pokemon. I'd surrender it in a minute for the advantages of a Dark or a Steel type.

Don't rate Togekiss. You need a Dark type in there to take the piss out of any Psychic and Ghost types kicking about. Lucario is one option but Spiritomb (if you can track one down) is a decent alternative.

:lol: I have 7 Spiritombs sitting in my box, Lucario would get shaggered by anything Psychic or ghost, IIRC Spiritombs are really easy to train up, and because they are bred, it already knows the best moves, i.e, hyponisis, dream eater and dark pulse. Probably teach it Shadow Ball as well, just to give it different types, problem is Dream Eater is powerful, but hypnosis only has a 60% accuracy, meaning I will probably teach it Psychic and something else, dont know what though.

Spiritomb - Psychic, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Hyper Beam is probably the way I would go.

Widge I'll do that with you if you can help me evolve my Porygon. If I can trade you a pokemon of your choice, diglett/tauros(?) and make it hold the dubious disc, then I'll trade you the porygon holding the up grade so it evolves for your electabuzz then you leave and make the porygon2 hold the dubious disc and then trade it over to me for the electravire.

Sound good?