Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

A good pokemon, at least in the past anyway, is Starmie. Water/Psychic type with a decent speed, special attack and movepool. Surf, Psychic, thunderbolt, ice beam. Not to mention it has a useful ability and some defensive options such as recover.

My Infernape is an utter beast as well as my Electivire. Both adamant and Infernapes moves are Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Thunder Punch and Shadow Claw. My Electivire has Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Cross Chop and Earthquake.

Turbo, I assume you just traded yours over?? Cause electivire can't learn ice punch in te new one.

Right my team is as follows, I won't bother with levels cause I dot actually know.

Infernape - flamethrower, close combat, acrobatics, grass knot

Lanturn - thunderbolt, surf, Ice beam, take down

Alakazam - psychic, shadow ball, psycho cut, recover

Garchomp - dragon claw, earthquake, surf, crunch?? I think

Electivire - thunderbolt, flamethrower, earthquake, brick break

Spiritomb - hypnosis, dark pulse, shadow ball, dream eater

Will give spiritomb psychic and hyper beam and probably give garchomp flamethrower instead of crunch. Opinions??

I think it's alright actually, alakazam the one that's quite irritating.

Ohhh how do you get onto the dreamworld, is it through the c gear at the bottom??

Quite fancy putting up a wee cynaquille.

You need to register the game sync, it's an option in the main menu(the place where you can continue your game or start a new one) It creates your data and gives you a code, so write it down once it's done. It takes a good few minutes to do that.

Then go onto this website and sign up.

Then click the left hand side of the c-gear(online) and "tuck" your pokemon in then check the website. This apparently can take quite long.

I just went in, pretty cool. You go to the forest and run around meeting pokemon and to get the opportunity to get them you need to play a wee game. I got Sunkern, Ponyta and Igglybuff so I chose Ponyta. Failed the Kangaskhan game so couldn't get him sad.gif

Yes, he is the Pktopia Electivire that comes with all those moves. I have the Magmortar as well, although he isn't quite as useful.

Also, Garchomp is intended as a physical attacker so flamethrower might not be so useful on it.

Yeah I know about garchomp, but I only really use dragon claw and earthquake, which with stab become ridiculously powerful and will near enough k.o anything in 1.

Also after the old switch out at the elite 4, the new team are all about lv. 65. So if anyone fancies a wee battle just say.

I will battle you once I can get a balanced team. I've still not beaten the elite four second time round yet. Although, I do have a level 100 Zapdos from my Leaf Green days. It's a very fast special attacker with reasonable defences too. It's more built for double battles though, and I use it alot in the battle subway. Unfortunately, I've never gone past 18 wins in a row which is unfortunate.

Aye well once you beat the elite 4 you could probably use those pokemon, they would be slightly above the level im at. I may as well keep training though, but I will stop at lv. 70 unless someone gives me a shout.

Did that even make sense??

I have really gotten into te whole wifi Battling, with everything capped at lv.50 it's fair, not doing badly sitting at 50/50 in terms of winning and losing.

I may as well keep updating my news here.

Discovered I dont like Spiritomb as a pokemon in my party, its far too slow for my liking and its health is atrocious. Decided, I dont need a ghost type, so I am going to try and get myself a Lucario, just cause its cooler and can learn a wider set of moves, probably have it learn - Aura Sphere, Extremespeed, Dragon Pulse and either Earthquake or Psychic, but considering it is wak to fighting types, Psychic is probably better and because of its speed it will almost certainly get first hit against any fighting type.

Okay been working on the Unova Pokédex the last wee while.

At a time convenient for anyone else, could you possibly help me with any of the following:

Boldore - trade then trade back allowing it to become a Gigalith

Gurdurr - trade then trade back allowing it to become a Conkeldurr

Sawk - a baby or an egg would be fantastic

Tirtouga - a baby or an egg would be fantastic

Zorua - a baby or an egg would be fantastic

Gothita - a baby or an egg would be fantastic

Karrablast - trade it for a Shelmet then trade back allowing it to become an Escavalier

Shelmet - having traded for the Karrablast, allow me to get an egg for it, then trade and trade back for a Karrablast so it evolves into an Accelgor

Vullaby - a baby or an egg would be fantastic

I'm going to use GTS to get a Tornadus and Reshiram for keeps and then a few more evolutions sees me sorted.

Depends what your offering, nah only joking I can help you out with all of them, cant do it now though.

Well I have 22 newly hatched male Tepigs which know Tackle and Flamethrower you can choose from...

Females 1/8th probability... my erse...

Okay been working on the Unova Pokédex the last wee while.

At a time convenient for anyone else, could you possibly help me with any of the following:

Boldore - trade then trade back allowing it to become a Gigalith

Gurdurr - trade then trade back allowing it to become a Conkeldurr

Sawk - a baby or an egg would be fantastic

Tirtouga - a baby or an egg would be fantastic

Zorua - a baby or an egg would be fantastic

Gothita - a baby or an egg would be fantastic

Karrablast - trade it for a Shelmet then trade back allowing it to become an Escavalier

Shelmet - having traded for the Karrablast, allow me to get an egg for it, then trade and trade back for a Karrablast so it evolves into an Accelgor

Vullaby - a baby or an egg would be fantastic

I'm going to use GTS to get a Tornadus and Reshiram for keeps and then a few more evolutions sees me sorted.

I can held you with some later on, if you'll trade me for my poliwhirl with king's rock then trade it back so I get my politoed.

I also have a box full of Charmander's. No egg moves but most have a modest nature(you can also get other natures if you want) Was trying to breed a shiny but gave up after a box full of negatives, might go back and try again later.

Will be on from about 3pm onwards since I don't foresee me going out tonight.

Forehead you do me a favour and trade me nidioking, nidoqueen, wiggilytuff and clefable to me, so I can get the dex entries, cause I'm out of moon stones, obviously you can get them back, you can had anything of mine I don't want, or just trade me legendaries over and back again. Let's you get the dex entry to find them on gts, unles you have them already.

Forehead you do me a favour and trade me nidioking, nidoqueen, wiggilytuff and clefable to me, so I can get the dex entries, cause I'm out of moon stones, obviously you can get them back, you can had anything of mine I don't want, or just trade me legendaries over and back again. Let's you get the dex entry to find them on gts, unles you have them already.

What did you do with your moon stones? You can catch both Clefable and Wigglytuff(infact I think I have a couple of Wigglies) Do you have a Delcatty/Skitty?

I could do that, I also got a metal coat off the treasure man this morning so can get a Steelix as well. I only need Moltres and Ho Oh from the first two gens out of the legendaries that I wouldn't want to keep. (if I got a mew I'd want to keep it)

I have ho-oh, I also have a delcatty, also wasted 1 on munna cause I'm an idiot. Could also Do with getting a scizor and a rhyperior.

I've got a Scizor and I've got two protectors(that's what changes him I think) I'm pretty sure I wasted one on Munna, Jigglypuff and Clefairy. You sure you've got all the ones in the game? I'd appreciate if you bred me a Skitty ;)