Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Very eventful 6k walk today. Hatched my 10k egg and I got a Aerodactyl from it, also added Cubone, metapod, clefairy, Raticate, Golbat, Geodude, Female Nidoran, Seel and a Magikarp to my new finds. Got another Squirtle, nearly grabbed a Kingler but he fled. I'm 44 caught for 47 seen, the 3 I didn't grab being that Blastoise, Wartortle and the previously mentioned Kingler. 

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Just now, EdgarusQPFC said:

Have you levelled him to that stage or did you catch/hatch him at that level?

That's how he came out of the tin. It was a CP 594 Eevee (which had just hatched from a 10k egg). I was hoping it'd be my strongest, but it's the strongest by a considerable distance.

7 minutes ago, Kyle said:

That's how he came out of the tin. It was a CP 594 Eevee (which had just hatched from a 10k egg). I was hoping it'd be my strongest, but it's the strongest by a considerable distance.

Nice job, when you evolve a Eevee to my knowledge the end result is random. But if you name the Eevee beforehand you can determine its evolution

Sparky for Jolteon, Rainer for Vaporeon, and Pyro for Flareon.

My strongest currently is a CP 538 Fearow, not so bothered about the battling and Gyms, the combat minigame is quite awful and doesnt interest me. If they made it into the main games style of combat id be more interested. Im happy collecting and trying to "Catch em all"

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

needed one more drowzy to evolve my current 150 drowzy, found one in work this morning, a 239Cp badboy, caught him and evolved him, the hypno came out at 515CP, was well shocked, few more drowzy's caught and transferred later and he's 638, easily leading the line of him, my golbat 365CP, my pidgeot 311CP and then a few 200's

tried fighting a snorlax in pollok park yesterday, the big 1010CP one simply flattened my, my machop isnt strong enough and god knows where i'll find more to evolve him

9 minutes ago, GingerSaint said:

Tried to take on a gym twice today with my 817 Hypno. Both times the opponent had zero health but the battle kept going until I was dead. Mental.

I captured, lost, regained then lost a Gym in the Green earlier, the novelty was rather lost on me, just button mashed until i won

Just now, EdgarusQPFC said:

I captured, lost, regained then lost a Gym in the Green earlier, the novelty was rather lost on me, just button mashed until i won

Only reason I done it was for the Poke Coins reward every day or so. I was brutally low on Poke Balls earlier until I went on a Pokestop run.

Caught a Magikarp today. 400 candies until it can evolve. :lol:

1 minute ago, GingerSaint said:

Only reason I done it was for the Poke Coins reward every day or so. I was brutally low on Poke Balls earlier until I went on a Pokestop run.

Caught a Magikarp today. 400 candies until it can evolve. :lol:

I caught one myself today, when i seen that 400 candy mark i was like "Well im not getting a Gyarados anytime soon"

Pokestop runs are fucking outstanding for topping up on gear, never have to bother with the in game currency, i must have earned 100 pokeballs today