Fans Chants

Tormod Macleod

Watching the game on the TV I'm astounded by the chants coming from the stands.

"Taylor, get tae f**k!"

"Sack the board!"

I suppose it's Taylor and the board's fault that the players are pish <_<

It's a lot easier to blame the board than the players.

The best chant of the lot has got to be, "There's only one Gordon Strachan!" :lol::lol:

Whilst there is clearly only one Gordon Strachan he certainly doesn't give a f**k about Scotland and isn't even mildly interested in the Scotland job. Why, because he's english. Anyone who still believes he is, is IMO dillusional!

Watching the game on the TV I'm astounded by the chants coming from the stands.

"Taylor, get tae f**k!"

"Sack the board!"

I suppose it's Taylor and the board's fault that the players are pish <_<

It's a lot easier to blame the board than the players.

The best chant of the lot has got to be, "There's only one Gordon Strachan!" :lol::lol:

Whilst there is clearly only one Gordon Strachan he certainly doesn't give a f**k about Scotland and isn't even mildly interested in the Scotland job. Why, because he's english. Anyone who still believes he is, is IMO dillusional!

he does care about scotland. your mistaking him with that fanny hansen

Aye, I notice Alan Hansen is over in Spain tonight watching his adopted country.

Utter quisling.

Just switched on that game - it's an absolute blood bath - superb :lol:

Hope the players don't calm down at half time ;)

Guest Insight

SCOTLAND ARE ABSOLUTELY PISH - WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT.

Where did it all go wrong - by rights in 1978 IMO scotland had one of the best teams in the world - regretably (and may he RIP) we didnt have a manager who could instill tactics or discipline.

How the f**k did we get to this shambles.

I fucking packing away my tartan export, tartan skirt, shortbread and ginger wig till this shite is sorted out :angry:

DUNDEE ARE ABSOLUTELY PISH - WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT.

I fucking packing away my stolen tartan export, borrowed tartan skirt, knicked shortbread and found ginger wig till this shite is sorted out :angry:

I understand fully ;)

LOL Tarvie that was almost witty.................for a perth c**t :lol:

Did radford tell you to do that?

Just trying to lighten up a dull night for scottish football ;)

Tormod don't be so stupid. Strachan is as passionate a Scot as the rest of us. He was asked on BBC 1's Football Focus if he'd like to Manage Scotland one day and he said 'Of Course it's every Scotsmans dream to mange his country'

As for the SFA no they can't be to blame for the standard of the players...or can they. As I said before having noticed the way the grass roots is in England compared to in Scotland then the differences are obvious and the SFA have to take sole responsibility for this. Why do Red Ash Parks still exist in Schools and Football fields in Scotland. In England the parks are all Grass and of a decent quality. They do more to encourage managers of boys clubs to get an FA coaching badge. The leagues seem to be structured better and organised a whole lot better...when was the last time you even saw a boys club game with linesmen. Down here they have an official Ref and then a parent or someone from each club fills in as linesman and they play fair too and not giving dodgy offsides as you'd prob get in Scotland.

Also why have the SFA took so long to sort out a manager since Berti left? Maybe they are doing something about it but there has been nothing but silence from them and the Fans should have a right to know whats going on. How can the SFA expect them to turn up and pay their hard earned cash on meaningless friendlies when they treat them with little respect?

Can't beleive I'm saying this but Charlie Nicholas was right tonight when he said, Walter Smith shouldn't be given the job of Manager but guys like him should be in charge of the SFA so that they can help any new manager the best they can as they will understand where he's coming from and the problems he'll face.

Sack the Board

Tormod don't be so stupid.

I think what you meant to say here was, "Tormod, IMO you're being stupid." <_<

I don't care for your condescending, patronising tone.

Strachan is as passionate a Scot as the rest of us. He was asked on BBC 1's Football Focus if he'd like to Manage Scotland one day and he said 'Of Course it's every Scotsmans dream to mange his country'

Here, I must disagree with you. I am a passionate Scot. If I was a very talented manager who's greatest asset was an ability to motivate at best mediocre players. I would be determined to come to my country's aid in it's darkest hour. Where was Gordon Strachan the last time the job was available? Will he apply ofr the job or make it be know he's interested in it this time? Will he f**k!

IMO Strachan has the ability to get an extra 10% out of this group of players and possibly lift us to mediocrity. But he is simply not interested in Scotland or the Scotland job!

As for the SFA no they can't be to blame for the standard of the players...or can they. As I said before having noticed the way the grass roots is in England compared to in Scotland then the differences are obvious and the SFA have to take sole responsibility for this. Why do Red Ash Parks still exist in Schools and Football fields in Scotland. In England the parks are all Grass and of a decent quality. They do more to encourage managers of boys clubs to get an FA coaching badge. The leagues seem to be structured better and organised a whole lot better...when was the last time you even saw a boys club game with linesmen.

Here, I must agree with you that it is the SFA's fault, or at least partly. However, the problems which you mention are deep-seated problems which have been there for many moons. I'm not disputing that the current board should not put right these wrongs, only that they were not the ones responsible for the mistakes in the first instance.

Down here they have an official Ref and then a parent or someone from each club fills in as linesman and they play fair too and not giving dodgy offsides as you'd prob get in Scotland.

Not quite sure what you're trying to say about Scottish people here Davy. We're all cheats? If you weren't Scottish, I'd think you were being racist. Where was it you said you lived? :P

Also why have the SFA took so long to sort out a manager since Berti left? Maybe they are doing something about it but there has been nothing but silence from them and the Fans should have a right to know whats going on. How can the SFA expect them to turn up and pay their hard earned cash on meaningless friendlies when they treat them with little respect?

I'd assume that they are taking their time to ensure they get the right appointment. Heaven knows even if the do bring in a good manager with a proven track record he'll be given no time and be expected to perform miracles with utterly pish players by some w**k who never bothered his erse about Scotland when he was a player :angry:

Can't beleive I'm saying this but Charlie Nicholas was right tonight

Davy, I really can't believe you're saying it either. Charlie Nich is pond life!

No, no I'm not. In many ways he is actually worse than Hansen.

I agree with this. Hansen doesn't even pretend anymore, meanwhile Strachan's all shit-hot about being the Scotland manager and how great he'd be for it - until the opportunity actually comes along, and he shats it, claiming he's turning it down because he wants a 10-year contract to fix it from the ground up. The fact is, he wants a Premiership job and isn't prepared to put up with the same pressure a Scotland manager has to face. He can get to f**k. The day he gets the job is the day I stop supporting Scotland - simple as that.

Here, I must disagree with you. I am a passionate Scot. If I was a very talented manager who's greatest asset was an ability to motivate at best mediocre players. I would be determined to come to my country's aid in it's darkest hour. Where was Gordon Strachan the last time the job was available? Will he apply ofr the job or make it be know he's interested in it this time? Will he f**k!

As is he. However I think he realises he is not ready for the job and if he took it now he could end up doing more harm than good. I think he can do a good job but! If he feels that he is not ready for it and lets his passion rule his head this would be a madness

Guest BRFC Tartan Army

I think the fans have the right to chant abuse to the SFA, because of the SFA we are about 10 years behind other countries in Europe. Small teams seem to be getting better but we seem to be getting worse. Lets be honest we dont have the best of players but neither do teams like Moldova who still played us of the park. The appointment of Berti was a joke and the SFA should hold there hands up and take responsibility. The other thing that did annoy me last night was Quashie been giving the captain armband. :angry::angry:

whys that ? Quashie was one of the only ones singing the national anthem and actually giving a toss last night . He was our best player on the park , he covered every inch of grass and fought for every cause.

the thing that annoys me is guys like McFadden can just walk into the team <_<

whys that ? Quashie was one of the only ones singing the national anthem and actually giving a toss last night . He was our best player on the park , he covered every inch of grass and fought for every cause.

the thing that annoys me is guys like McFadden can just walk into the team <_<

you're right, hes about the only decent player in the team and he tries like a bear.

Archived